No announcement yet.

Scary,Sad and ****ed up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary,Sad and ****ed up.

I don't know what to think of this.......It's a potion of an article I was just reading about Hamas' victory in Gaza.These people are really ****ed up,there will NEVER be peace in the Middle East.

A resident of a Hamas-dominated neighborhood, identifying himself only as Yousef for fear of reprisal by his neighbors, said Gazans would always back the winner, regardless of ideology.

“Today everybody is with Hamas because Hamas won the battle. If Fatah had won the battle they’d be with Fatah. We are a hungry people, we are with whoever gives us a bag of flour and a food coupon,” said Yousef, 30. “Me, I’m with God and a bag of flour.”

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
    I don't know what to think of this.......It's a potion of an article I was just reading about Hamas' victory in Gaza.These people are really ****ed up,there will NEVER be peace in the Middle East.

A resident of a Hamas-dominated neighborhood, identifying himself only as Yousef for fear of reprisal by his neighbors, said Gazans would always back the winner, regardless of ideology.

“Today everybody is with Hamas because Hamas won the battle. If Fatah had won the battle they’d be with Fatah. We are a hungry people, we are with whoever gives us a bag of flour and a food coupon,” said Yousef, 30. “Me, I’m with God and a bag of flour.”
    God bless the America.......and no place else.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
      You said it brother.

Comment

Appreciate what you have people. There is someone worst than you somewhere else

Comment

Originally posted by Drewcyfer View Post
          You said it brother.
          You guys are ****ed up.......

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
          Appreciate what you have people. There is someone worst than you somewhere else
          Right on true indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewcyfer View Post
            You said it brother.

There is a reason so many people in the world hate your country

and the reason is because of people like you

Comment

drew - you know you're a piece of ****, right? i wish the worst for you, i really do.

not that i can put any puerto rican voo-doo on you or anything, i might have to get into contact w/ edwin rosario, but the point of this post is to let you know how i feel about you. you're a total piece of **** who thinks you were endowed with some sort of right to have been born american, i wish you had been born palestinian or iraqi you faaggot and empathize on what those ****en people are going through.

jewish, iranian, brit, pr - it's all the same you *****.

if i ever met you, no ****, i would make you succumb to a barrage of slaps, i'd stop ONLY when you've lost consciousness, i wouldn't punch you, you seem to womanly for that.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post

Some ****ed up **** bro.

The truly sad **** is that it will never stop the holy land was destined to be a place of war since it was born.

Comment

I can go to Taco Bell right now and get a burrito for a buck.

Comment

I can go to Taco Bell right now and get a burrito for a buck.

Yeah enjoy those human fesces beans.

Comment

Working...
                    X