Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scary,Sad and ****ed up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baya told me that he has a white hairdresser, therefore he cant be racist against us pale faces.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff! View Post
      Baya told me that he has a white hairdresser, therefore he cant be racist against us pale faces.
      you're out of your mind, that hair dresser is there merely out of convenience, he's getting it too.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Shouldn't you be stealing cars and parking them in your front lawn?
        honestly, this was a ****ing pathetic reply bro, ****en disappointing bro.

i had to say something else about this, it was just real ... just real bad.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          honestly, this was a ****ing pathetic reply bro, ****en disappointing bro.

i had to say something else about this, it was just real ... just real bad.
          I proved my point.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

come on guys start fighting again.......

Comment

rae, good ****en thread today.

if you get blazed this wknd, inhale REAL deep.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post

...Trouble making bastage.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post

I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with being proud of who you are and where you're from. Do you think those people in Gaza are ashamed? No. Everybody likes to **** on the U.S. because we are proud and vocal people. I feel for those that have to go through that in the Gaza Strip, but with that said, I am damn gald and damn proud that I am a Red Blooded American. Born and raised.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7001 View Post
                      There is nothing wrong with being proud of who you are and where you're from. Do you think those people in Gaza are ashamed? No. Everybody likes to **** on the U.S. because we are proud and vocal people. I feel for those that have to go through that in the Gaza Strip, but with that said, I am damn gald and damn proud that I am a Red Blooded American. Born and raised.

....You piece of ****, you piece of ****. How dare you be proud to be a part of this great country? lol lol

Comment

Working...
                      X