Scary,Sad and ****ed up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Drewcyfer View Post
      Dude wants to follow me around the site all the time, no big deal. Dude starts talking about a physical altercation, I'm no longer laughing.
      haha, you should stand up for yourself you little *****! i'm acting on behalf of those people's that you so LOVE to **** on you faaggot.

Comment

Drewcyfer please do shut up you little nerd. It's all good standing up for your beliefs on the internet but that just proves that your a little *****.

"IM AMERICAN IM AMERICAN"

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          AMERICA, **** YEAH! so I'm in this little place called Washington DC, scap's in seattle, if you ever have to do any business trips or anything over here, or if i'm ever over by your way, wherever that is ....

i'm just karma's cousin coming to bring the circle full cycle on your ***** ass, cupcake.
          I've been known to visit the DC area. I'm a big fan of the Adams Morgan, Tysons Corner and Georgetown scene. I've also got quite a network in the area. I'm sure something can be arranged. What part of DC are you in?

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            haha, you should stand up for yourself you little *****! i'm acting on behalf of those people's that you so LOVE to **** on you faaggot.

[IMG]http://www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com/images/nate_nichols_*****.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

If I ever go to America for a few weeks Im gonna kick the **** out of Drewcyfer, have my picture taken in times square with a "I love NY" t-shirt and then I'm swimming back to England.

Cheerio

Comment

Originally posted by Naz-Fan View Post
                Drewcyfer please do shut up you little nerd. It's all good standing up for your beliefs on the internet but that just proves that your a little *****.

"IM AMERICAN IM AMERICAN"
                Nobody asked you your opinion. You just keep thinking WWJD?

Comment

Originally posted by Naz-Fan View Post
                  If I ever go to America for a few weeks Im gonna kick the **** out of Drewcyfer, have my picture taken in times square with a "I love NY" t-shirt and then I'm swimming back to England.

Cheerio

Shut up ***** and go finish your homework.

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd II none View Post
                    Shut up ***** and go finish your homework.
                    Shut up fatty go lose a couple pounds off your fat ****ing obese face okay holmes?

Comment

Originally posted by Drewcyfer View Post
                      I've been known to visit the DC area. I'm a big fan of the Adams Morgan, Tysons Corner and Georgetown scene. I've also got quite a network in the area. I'm sure something can be arranged. What part of DC are you in?
                      oh **** yeah you stupid mf'er ... i cordially invite you to either of those areas, i'm EXTREMELY familiar with all those parts. i'm a stones throw from all those parts.

round one on bladensburg road or keystone in marlow heights is where i'd take you. nah, i'd slap your ***** ass on scene. you hate, so i'll dominate.

Comment

Working...
                      X