Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training Hard, But Not Dieting/Eating Clean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Training is obviously very beneficial but eating clean will put you over the edge fitness wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
      My diet:

8am

Orange juice
      2 wheetabix with milk
      4 eggs (2 yoak)
      Banana
      1 Fish oil

12pm

1 tin of tuna
      Yogurt
      Berries
      3 chicken breast

3pm (snack)

Banana
      Almond nuts

5-7pm (big meal)

Fish/streak/chicken
      Pasta or brown rice
      Veggies

9pm

1 glass of milk
      Oats
      Protein shake

and repeat.

Your be raring to go!
      Is that diet for boxing or lifting?

Comment

Look at it this way - say you train hard 5-6 days a week. Regardless if you train or not, your entire life you usually eat 3 times every single day no matter what. So no matter what you eat much, much more than you train. Unless you are a robot, or perhaps a human who has reached singularity with technology and no longer require food. But I digress.

So what you eat has an enormous impact on every single thing you do, and you've been eating your whole life, ever single day, a lot, before you were even born. So yea, that has a huge effect - eating non-nutritous food everyday isn't good, simply put. Eating clean just makes me feel better, more energy, less moody, everything is better for me.

Comment

Originally posted by CymruAmByth View Post
          Is that diet for boxing or lifting?
          Both. I'm moving up in weight at the moment, looking to build some lean mass by lifting. I burn a lot so need to up my cal intake, so I'm increasing it slowly and adjusting my diet.

Comment

I eat only homefood. nothing else is better, than what your mother/wife cooks. you wish u had russian woman..feel sorry for americans. also if you train hard you can eat anything you want. I like your thread though, some replies are funny.

2pm Banana and nuts

9 pm yogurt only..lol all pros

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
              I eat only homefood. nothing else is better, than what your mother/wife cooks. you wish u had russian woman..feel sorry for americans. also if you train hard you can eat anything you want. I like your thread though, some replies are funny.

2pm Banana and nuts

What does your homecoking food consist of do?

Comment

Originally posted by The Cuban Hawk View Post

What does your homecoking food consist of do?
                rus/ukr/georgian national food. google or wiki, whatever works for you.

and why u highlighted "all pros" ? that's how people sound over here. never been in the gym, but For real..all on diet....coke lol

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post

2pm Banana and nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
                    what are you trying to say Uturn? talk to me about it my friend.

of course I didnt mean, eat tons of pizza and mcdonalds. I meant you can eat anything but not those chemicals. natural calories, good food is what im talking about.

now if you disagree, write your opinion then

Comment

well if you train hard you get a buffer that makes it possible to eat more without gaining bodyfat.

but its still simple math. If your caloric expenditure is 5000kcals and you eat 7000kcals you will become fat.

Also, more pics of russian women in this thread! That is something i can agree with.

Comment

Working...
                      X