Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training Hard, But Not Dieting/Eating Clean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
    well if you train hard you get a buffer that makes it possible to eat more without gaining bodyfat.

but its still simple math. If your caloric expenditure is 5000kcals and you eat 7000kcals you will become fat.

Also, more pics of russian women in this thread! That is something i can agree with.
    xd, I can just send you pics of few of my friends. 1 of them on my sig)

well, I train for 16 years, most of my life. I have a diet before tournaments, only when I have to make it my weight. that happened few times in my life. I am right now 70 kgs and I wont go bigger. Saying that I eat whatever I want and I train 6 days per week, 2 times a day. And no I wont become fat..eating like a pig and eating everything - 2 different things. Why eat more than you need to?

Comment

why eat more than you need? Good question. Probably because of psychological reasons. Habits are formed, and then its a snowball effect.

I envision every girl in russia looking kind of like the female in your signature (whos insanely hot for what its worth).

Definitely need to visit that great country.

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
        what are you trying to say Uturn? talk to me about it my friend.

of course I didnt mean, eat tons of pizza and mcdonalds. I meant you can eat anything but not those chemicals. natural calories, good food is what im talking about.

now if you disagree, write your opinion then
        You can eat anything you want, as long as it's clean food. Like I said before, it really depends what your expectations and goals are. Eating clean food is good but still having a set diet for the day is great depending on what you're doing/trying to achieve.

What I'm trying to say is, Diet is important. Disregarding diet is like turning up to a boxing match with the wrong equipment.

Comment

Working...
        X