Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grant, Title or Ringside Bag Gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a fan of the Everlast Pro-Training gloves. They are somewhat expensive but definately worth it.

http://store.titleboxing.com/titlebo...ig-gloves.html

Comment

I contacted ringside about whether I need a regular or large in Grant Campeon super bag glove and they say im borderline, at 5'11 165 pounds normal hands.. what do you guys think who have this glove, do I need regular or large, I will wear handwraps.
      Last edited by eneyman; 03-22-2008, 03:11 AM.

Comment

My joints have been less than perfect for a few years now and my old cheap gloves weren't offering much protection, meaning I was getting sore and having to restrict myself to only one gym visit per week.

After reading through this thread and giving it some thought I decided to order the Title Gels. It's absurb that no one in the UK stocks these or any of the other high quality gloves mentioned here. I ordered Monday morning and they were delivered Thursday morning. The total cost (£70+) is annoying but the quick delivery is good.

Just got back from the gym after my first time using them.

I got large. At first they seemed a bit too big but once I started on the punch bag they felt fine. I only had about 10 rounds on the bags because I was mainly sparring today but my hands feel fine and I would recommend these gloves to anyone as they offer protection and comfort.

Comment

Originally posted by eneyman View Post
          I contacted ringside about whether I need a regular or large in Grant Campeon super bag glove and they say im borderline, at 5'11 168 pounds normal hands.. what do you guys think who have this glove, do I need regular or large, I will wear handwraps.

I dont have large hands , and i got the ringside imf tech BAG gloves , and ALWAYS use handwraps, normal or mexican style (both 180) and i got the large size glove, and they fit just right, not too small but comfy tight!

Comment

Originally posted by J_CON View Post
            I'm a fan of the Everlast Pro-Training gloves. They are somewhat expensive but definately worth it.

http://store.titleboxing.com/titlebo...ig-gloves.html
            they are good !

it's one of the few items from them , that i'm satified with, as for the rest of all my boxing gear ,..Ringside!

Comment

jesus, some people are telling me get large, Ringside guy said get a regular.. I don't know what to do because regular is backordered and large is still in stock but I don't know if it's right

Comment

I've got both pairs of gloves that you're interested in, both are in large.

The Ringside are definitely a little roomier, but not much. For example I can fit a pair of Everlast gel undergloves under the IMF techs, but not when wearing the Grants, when I just use wraps. It's only a little difference, but that possibly explains it better?

The Grants feel more durable, not cos the Ringsides don't, but just that the leather feels "thicker" and that it will take longer to break in but ultimately last longer.

Both are great gloves, I bought the Ringside first and didn't buy the Grants cos I was unhappy with them, only cos I wanted a second pair of gloves.

They are different gloves at the end of the day. Ringside = bigger & more protection, Grants = tighter fit, slightly less protection, but "feel" much faster. For example I don't think that you'd wear the IMF gloves on the pads, but you could use the Grants for that.

I don't think that you'd be disapointed with either for bag work.

Comment

jesus, some people are telling me get large, Ringside guy said get a regular.. I don't know what to do because regular is backordered and large is still in stock but I don't know if it's right
                  BELIEVE ME MAN, I DONT GOT LARGE HANDS AT ALL, AND WITH THE 180 WRAPS , IT TAKES A LITTLE SCUFFLE TO GET IN THERE, BUT THEY ARE NOT TOO TIGHT!

I CAN TELL YOU RIGHT NOW, IF I TOOK THE MEDIUM SIZE GLOVES, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN WAY TOO SMALL, EVEN IF I DIDNT USE THE 180 WRAPS , IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO SMALL!

Comment

Peekaboo I am talking about Grant Campeon super bag glove sizes, I never mentioned IMF and you keep going on about them

Comment

Peekaboo I am talking about Grant Campeon super bag glove sizes, I never mentioned IMF and you keep going on about them
                      K man its cool.

Comment

Working...
                      X