Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grant, Title or Ringside Bag Gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's any help, my hands are 11cm round the knuckles when clenched and I needed a large. Mind you, I was using Title's but I don't suppose the sizing between brands is that different.

Comment

Across my knuckles I get about 9cm.. do you think I should get a regular if I go for the grant campeon super bag gloves?

Comment

I got my IMF tech gloves in the mail yesterday... They are very light feeling for a 16 oz. glove and the hand compartment feels very tight. Overall I think its an awesome gloves with alot of protection. I dnt think its possible to hurt your hands with these things on. The guy at ringside told me that the gloves break in...

anyone out there own a pair of these? does the foam really have to break in?

Comment

Just got the IMF BAG gloves from Ringside , two days ago....

Man ,..this is really a good bag glove,...well padded, but enough feel, and good wrist support!

Gloves look good too!

I just tried a pair of title gel Bag gloves and they are good too, but less wrist support , and they dont fit that smooth so, ...but they are from a buddyu of mine...I'm very glad with the IMF BAG gloves !!!

I got the large size , and with classic ringside handwraps ( 180') , they have a snug but not too small fit!
          I dont have big hands at all!!!

By the way ,..Ordered the gloves and other stuff and got it in 6days in The Netherlands!!!
          People at Everlast, the customer service ,...SUCK !

RINGSIDE is Great stuff !!!
          Two words,...REALLY GOOD!!!

Oh yeah, ...**** EVERLAST!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PeekaBooPooch View Post
            Just got the IMF BAG gloves from Ringside , two days ago....

Man ,..this is really a good bag glove,...well padded, but enough feel, and good wrist support!

Gloves look good too!

I just tried a pair of title gel Bag gloves and they are good too, but less wrist support , and they dont fit that smooth so, ...but they are from a buddyu of mine...I'm very glad with the IMF BAG gloves !!!

I got the large size , and with classic ringside handwraps ( 180') , they have a snug but not too small fit!
            I dont have big hands at all!!!

By the way ,..Ordered the gloves and other stuff and got it in 6days in The Netherlands!!!
            People at Everlast, the customer service ,...SUCK !

RINGSIDE is Great stuff !!!
            Two words,...REALLY GOOD!!!

Oh yeah, ...**** EVERLAST!!!!
            It feels really good to get that off my chest!!

Comment

Okay guys, I just got back from trying on some Adidas gloves at sports authority and they make one model that is sooo comfortable, its called Adidas Response Boxing glove, black with red palm. Anyways, they have this little fabric that connects the thumb to the glove and it has a good feel. Do the Grant Campeon super bag gloves have that connecting fabric between thumb and glove and are they as comfortable as adidas gloves if anyone has tried them??

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by eneyman View Post
                Okay guys, I just got back from trying on some Adidas gloves at sports authority and they make one model that is sooo comfortable, its called Adidas Response Boxing glove, black with red palm. Anyways, they have this little fabric that connects the thumb to the glove and it has a good feel. Do the Grant Campeon super bag gloves have that connecting fabric between thumb and glove and are they as comfortable as adidas gloves if anyone has tried them??

thanks
                I just had a quick search online and they only seem to be available in 8oz and 10oz. That doesn't sound like it gives adequate protection?

Comment

the ones I tried at sports authority were 12oz, but they were called Adidas response boxing gloves, not bag gloves.. I really liked them though

Comment

The Grant Super Power bag gloves are the bomb!

Comment

Nope, the Title Gel Bag Gloves are the dogs danglies!

Comment

Working...
                      X