No announcement yet.

Sean Sherk Responds to Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James78 View Post
    "anyone can put a tattoo on their head and get in a street fight" haha! THAT was a funny comment
    Ya like Mike Tyson's tattoo on his face.....

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
      u said boxing is real fighting....WRONG, just guys throwing punches and i said there is more to fighting than punching....**** sick of repeating myself.
      If you're sick of repeating your hate-on for boxing, then you probably get off a boxing forum.

Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
        A lot of boxers lately are speaking publicly about the UFC and MMA in general. Seems to me that it's a symptom of a greater disease. That disease being the slow death of professional boxing.
        HAHAHAHA they use ta say the same thing about kickboxin were is it know hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          Floyd would get killed and theres no two ways about it.
          Muscle Shark would rip Floyd apart.

He'd break every single limb on his body and feed him his fingers.

Also I think everyone is a million times dumber after reading yet another ****** debate about boxing v.s. mma.

both are badass sports but thinking a guy who trains standing up his entire life is prepared to escape locks and knows anything about grappling is ****ing ridiculous. That's ignorance to the one thousandth degree.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post

Also I think everyone is a million times dumber after reading yet another ****** debate about boxing v.s. mma.

both are badass sports but thinking a guy who trains standing up his entire life is prepared to escape locks and knows anything about grappling is ****ing ridiculous. That's ignorance to the one thousandth degree.
            i love that pic of rampage, it says " i'm gonna whoop chuck's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by dr filth View Post
              i love that pic of rampage, it says " i'm gonna whoop chuck's ass"

"Sateke must be a japanese redneck because he ain't got no front teeth."

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

"Sateke must be a japanese redneck because he ain't got no front teeth."
                was rampage the man who knocked them out?

every time i watch spike tv i see that commercial where rampage says " i'm gonna whip chick's ass" man, i can't wait to see this fight, everytime i hear jackson say the words i think he still has enough left to knock chuck out again

Comment

Originally posted by dr filth View Post
                  was rampage the man who knocked them out?

every time i watch spike tv i see that commercial where rampage says " i'm gonna whip chick's ass" man, i can't wait to see this fight, everytime i hear jackson say the words i think he still has enough left to knock chuck out again
                  He picked satake up and gave him one of the nastiest slams of all time. I don't remember what but he broke something on him and satake never fought again. That one fight ended his career for good I think. I could be wrong but I don't remember him ever fighting again after that.

Oh and just to end in this thread, I think it's simple.

mma guy is ****ed trying to stand and trade with a boxer. Boxer is ****ed if he lets fighter shoot and take him down.

Comment

He picked satake up and gave him one of the nastiest slams of all time. I don't remember what but he broke something on him and satake never fought again. That one fight ended his career for good I think. I could be wrong but I don't remember him ever fighting again after that.

Oh and just to end in this thread, I think it's simple.

mma guy is ****ed trying to stand and trade with a boxer. Boxer is ****ed if he lets fighter shoot and take him down
                    jens pulver was a pro boxer before his MMA career, i think. he was undefeated as a pro ( 4-0 ). i think boxing has helped lil evil's striking but no matter how fast your hands are ( floyd ) it won't help on the ground when getting choked out

Comment

WELL I'LL NEVER GET TIRED OF REPEATING THAT so far in my experience with MMA fighters I'm 1-0-0 1KO....

say what you want and all that grabbin ****.. I hate to bash the sport because it is tough but you guys talk about boxers like they wouldn't have a chance.

Well I say if I wanted to i coulda kicked him plenty of times when i would side step and didnt even attempt to.

I just waited for that leg grab to come and Rabbit punched his neck followed by my THUNDEROUS and i do mean ROCK CRUSHING (lol) right hand to the temple... With BOXING GLOVES ON.

The damage he would have sustained with the lil baby winsty bisty MMA gloves would have sent him back to the cradle.

Comment

Working...
                      X