No announcement yet.

Sean Sherk Responds to Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James78 View Post
    Yeah it would be nice to see Chuck getting his face smashed in hahaha! Chuck Lidell, what an athlete.....yeah right. I would have liked to see Toney take him on when he was in his prime.
    Chuck Liddel aint a HW, and Toney is fat bastard trying to get a ufc contract.
    Put James Toney against Fedor or Cro Cop, or even Old Randy Couture and see if he runs his mouth after the fight is over.

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
      Ya niice, in a ring, street? The must've plain ****** or you were too good for his him. Dana White said that the UFC fighter he would pick to fight Mayweather would be the LW champ Sean Sherk.

Mayweather can knock out a guy in the lower ranks in ufc I can tell u that, but him fighting against Sean Sherk is a no brainer.
      In a ring.. his rules and i had on boxing gloves... He was good.. his kicks to the leg hurt but I just rabbit punched him in the neck and then bashed him in the temple with a right and K.O. him...

5 min rounds are tough I admit.

I won't deny it looking very lucky... but the fact is that I won. No way around that.. and thats all that matters I think.

Comment

Chuck Liddel aint a HW, and Toney is fat bastard trying to get a ufc contract.
        Put James Toney against Fedor or Cro Cop, or even Old Randy Couture and see if he runs his mouth after the fight is over.
        that's right he is a fat bastard right now that's why I said in his prime. Would have been a diff story son.

Comment

lol.. ok I gotta go do my run... I will sit here and argue all day... its entertaining to talk about anything boxing to me...

But i gotta get to my own future and stop talking about things that wont happen.. like the mayweather and MMa dude fight.

Never go down.. I doubt it totallly.

Maybe I'll try to do it when I make it big... .. lol but i gotta make it Big first.. so im off too run.. be back hour or so.. I'll respond to whateva ya say then.

Comment

that's right he is a fat bastard right now that's why I said in his prime. Would have been a diff story son.
            He aint at his prime now and is recently running his mouth about kicking ass in another organization bigger than his own. WHY?? oh thats simple...already posted one about the fall of boxing, dont want to repeat myself.....son

Comment

Yeah it's about time you did some running you're looking a bit chubby yourself there fella. (that was a joke by the way, please don't hit me)

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
                lol.. ok I gotta go do my run... I will sit here and argue all day... its entertaining to talk about anything boxing to me...

But i gotta get to my own future and stop talking about things that wont happen.. like the mayweather and MMa dude fight.

Never go down.. I doubt it totallly.

Maybe I'll try to do it when I make it big... .. lol but i gotta make it Big first.. so im off too run.. be back hour or so.. I'll respond to whateva ya say then.
                alright man...good luck in making it big, hope to see ya in the future pro ring.

Comment

I really dont know how to post video's on here, but i will try..this is Genki Sudo vs Butterbean.

Comment

He aint at his prime now and is recently running his mouth about kicking ass in another organization bigger than his own. WHY?? oh thats simple...already posted one about the fall of boxing, dont want to repeat myself.....son
                    hahaha!!! the fall of boxing?!!!!! never gonna happen man, it's been around sooooo long, do some research, do you really think it's gonna go away?!!!! It's here to stay.

Comment

hahaha!!! the fall of boxing?!!!!! never gonna happen man, it's been around sooooo long, do some research, do you really think it's gonna go away?!!!! It's here to stay.
                      It's not gon disappear. What I meant was that it aint gon be as big as it was before, people are LESS interested in boxing now, you do your research and tell me whats better these days.

Comment

Working...
                      X