Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R. Garcia speaking truth: Mayweather & his "puppet" make boxing half of what it shoul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Pactards always want to stir up trouble against Floyd. They're still so butthurt.
    They still exist? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow View Post
      lol i didn't say floyd fought those who doesn't have a chance to win against him.. what i'm saying is people still watch his fight regardless of who is he against coz it's boxing anything can happen.. even a bum still have a chance to steal the night from him. people watching and hoping floyd to lose.. they didn't watch floyd coz he was a good boxer but he was a pssy trying to protect his 0 by cherrypicking.. so if you understand, people doesn't like floyd. don't make a convo that doesn't fit well to my statement.
      So fans purchased his fights more than any other fighter, often at price points higher than any other boxer, yet did so because they didn’t like Floyd.

They didn’t pay to see his skills or to see him win, they paid in the hopes a cherry-pick would go wrong.

Like I posted, you have to be an idiot Manny fan to understand that logic.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
        How can Ryan freakin Garcia down talk anyone?
        Same way devin Haney is constantly doing it. At least Garcia has fought an opponent the level of Luke Campbell.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          So fans purchased his fights more than any other fighter, often at price points higher than any other boxer, yet did so because they didn’t like Floyd.

They didn’t pay to see his skills or to see him win, they paid in the hopes a cherry-pick would go wrong.

Like I posted, you have to be an idiot Manny fan to understand that logic.
          You think people didn’t want to see him lose? Not to mention, all those fights were promoted to casuals like they were competitive.
          Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
            You think people didn’t want to see him lose? Not to mention, all those fights were promoted to casuals like they were competitive.
            I think in any fight there are people that want big names to lose.

That said, it is an exercise in stupidity of the worst kind to suggest that fans paid increasing sums to watch Floyd just to see him lose if you feel the guys Floyd was fighting had no chance to win.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I think in any fight there are people that want big names to lose.

That said, it is an exercise in stupidity of the worst kind to suggest that fans paid increasing sums to watch Floyd just to see him lose if you feel the guys Floyd was fighting had no chance to win.
              Like I said, to a person who doesn’t watch boxing other than big ppv fights, those fights were all billed as competitive. Why would those casual fans believe his opponent had no chance? For the most part, people just want to see an exciting, competitive fight, but there were absolutely a lot of people rooting against Floyd. I mean, he developed a persona to get under people’s skin knowing that it would lead to more sales.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                His master still whooped your Boss’s and Canelo’s asses.
                Don’t ever use to word “whoop” and Floyd together unless you’re referring to Floyd whoopin on his daddy but all Floyds does is pranced around his opponents guys like maidana 1st fight Castillo whooped Floyd and a prime canelo whoops Floyd.

Floyd don’t whoop nobody lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cobratu View Post
                  Don’t ever use to word “whoop” and Floyd together unless you’re referring to Floyd whoopin on his daddy but all Floyds does is pranced around his opponents guys like maidana 1st fight Castillo whooped Floyd and a prime canelo whoops Floyd.

Floyd don’t whoop nobody lol
                  Everyone knows this is the alt of the racist scum bag Kidbazooka right?

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    All the men in Ryans life took an L to Mayweather

- his boss de la hoya
                    - his boyfriend canelo
                    - his cash grab old man pacquaio
                    - his other boyfriend Paul Logan later this year

Ryan should ask his grandpa if he ever been to michigan, at this rate wouldnt be surprised if senior whooped his ass in the 70s
                    This literally made me lol thanks ho mo 👍

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow View Post
                      nobody just want to watch floyd's old boring tape these years. so some of the people didn't know who really won. but more of boxing fans who have watched it agreed it was oscar winning that fight.
                      Even floyd own father think that dela hoya won the fight.
                      Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X