Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R. Garcia speaking truth: Mayweather & his "puppet" make boxing half of what it shoul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    So according to you Floyd only fought guys that had no chance to beat him, but fans watched these fights because they wanted to see him lose, even though they felt he had no chance of losing.

I guess you have to be an idiot manny fan to understand this type of logic.

Blowblow- Floyd has no chance of losing
    Djtmal- yup as usual easy cherry-pick
    Blowblow- let’s watch maybe he will lose
    Djtmal- yeah Floyd sucks that’s the only reason I’m watching. I’m gonna bet on the other guy to win
    Blowblow- hey Floyd won this is BS
    Djtmal- yeah man I thought he’d lose for sure even though you said this was an easy cherry-pick win
    Djtmal- blowblow you look sad, let’s go 69
    Blowblow-yaaaaaay
    Big Dunn - 56,071
    Iron Dan - 39,826
    Larry - 84,532

180,429 posts dedicated to defending and slurping Floyd.

I guess you have to be a card carrying Floyd boy to understand this type of pathetic dedication.
    Last edited by djtmal; 02-22-2021, 03:49 PM.
    Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      Big Dunn - 56,071
      Iron Dan - 39,826
      Larry - 84,532

180,429 posts dedicated to defending and slurping Floyd.

I guess you have to be a card carrying Floyd boy to understand this type of pathetic dedication.
      give 'em some slack.
      they have a quota to make.
      gotta pay the bills somehow.

Comment

Garcia had one okay win and how did he behave?

Started selling wolf tickets and pursuing an exhibition fight with Pacquiao, someone Mayweather beat professionally.

The problem is the younger fighters not grabbing the bull by the horns.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Lol that you think Floyd or Al invented marinating. Promoters been marinating before Floyd born & before Al got into the sport. SRL marinated the Hagler fight for years. Lotsa guys marinated or straight up avoided fights for years. You either don't know the history of the sport or are ignoring it so you can dog specific folks you don't like.
          Where did I say Mayweather or Al invented marination? You really ran with that strawman eh?

So what you're saying is, that because things like the mobs and other equivalents in boxing history that built fraudulent champions and kept certain fighters away from other fighters/title shots etc, existed/exist. That it's therefore perfectly cool for Mayweather and Al to build a league of similar frauds who feed off over-matched, or otherwise old, shot, or however compromised opposition and hide away in that PBC bunker making some easy millions, making real fights nigh impossible, and obviously desincentivised. I'm sure that doesnt at all hurt boxing.

Although I think it has hurt Al, that's why he can't afford a half-decent scrap without some saps to pay for it.

P.S What we used to get was like Ray Leonard 3 years retired from a detatched retina, never fought at 160lb's to come fight the middleweight ATG king? That was your equivalent to the PBC model lol. But now we got a whole league of joes and schmoes acting like they are legends, 30-0, 30yrs old, never fought a live body in their lives, unkown and acting like they deserve a gazillion to fight anyone that can possibly punch back lol. Good talk bud.
          Last edited by SplitSecond; 02-23-2021, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            Where did I say Mayweather or Al invented marination? You really ran with that strawman eh?
            Bruh you saying there is a Church of Floyd where he teaches all PBC guys how to do business. Like they'd even listen to him if there was.

So what you're saying is, that because things like the mobs and other equivalents in boxing history that built fraudulent champions and kept certain fighters away from other fighters/title shots etc, existed/exist. That it's therefore perfectly cool for Mayweather and Al to build a league of similar frauds who feed off over-matched, or otherwise old, shot, or however compromised opposition and hide away in that PBC bunker making some easy millions, making real fights nigh impossible, and obviously desincentivised. I'm sure that doesnt at all hurt boxing.
            Nah. What I'm saying it boxing never made sense outta the ring & it still doesn't. You trying to blame a guy who came along a hundred plus years into the sport & acting like he's to blame for the way boxing has always been. If ANYTHING has changed recently its more guys are hip to the game & aren't fighting for legacy like they used to & got the mindset of getting their full value every time.

P.S What we used to get was like Ray Leonard 3 years retired from a detatched retina, never fought at 160lb's to come fight the middleweight ATG king? That was your equivalent to the PBC model lol. But now we got a whole league of joes and schmoes acting like they are legends, 30-0, 30yrs old, never fought a live body in their lives, unkown and acting like they deserve a gazillion to fight anyone that can possibly punch back lol. Good talk bud.
            There was plenty of time to fight Hagler before & after the retina issue. SRL fought Hagler not when the fight woulda been at maximum hype, but when he thought he could beat him. If Hagler wouldn't of started looking more human its likely SRL woulda never fought him. And cmon man you know as well as I do there are a million examples of fights that happened too late or not at all cuz of all kinds of sh^t between money, promoters, politics, boxers, ABC groups, etc & so on. Boxing outside the ring is fooking stupid.

Comment

Disses mayweather yet tries to copy his exhibition fights even when he is not retired, wants $$$ when he is not even established yet and says belts don't matter when he hasn't even been a champion. He desperately wants to be the A-side like mayweather. What a joke. Young and dumb I see...

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Manny fans like Split Second really hate Floyd because he belittled and them beat manny.
                Spoon23 had his life ruined by Floyd.... in slow motion!

Manny was trying to get redemption after getting KTFO by JMM.

he couldn’t beat Floyd and many PAC fans can’t move on at with their lives!

Comment

Working...
                X