Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R. Garcia speaking truth: Mayweather & his "puppet" make boxing half of what it shoul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post
    Floyd's fights have some of the highest views...what are you talking about? If he was that boring he wouldn't be the PPV star that he was.

Who are some credible boxing sources that had Oscar winning that fight? What is your scorecard?

Never said Floyd never lost any round. You can give Oscar 3 or 4 rounds. 5 if you really hate Floyd. What rounds did you give to Oscar?
    I gave him much of the early rounds til the mid rounds then he stopped using his jab like a fool. Even then its not like floyd schooled or won clearly

Comment

Pactards always want to stir up trouble against Floyd. They're still so butthurt.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
        I gave him much of the early rounds til the mid rounds then he stopped using his jab like a fool. Even then its not like floyd schooled or won clearly
        I didn't say Floyd schooled Oscar. But I thought he clearly won. Most people agree it should've been an unanimous decision.

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post
          I didn't say Floyd schooled Oscar. But I thought he clearly won. Most people agree it should've been an unanimous decision.
          Yeah most floyd fans

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

Dont hate. All truth here.
            Lol @ the thumbnail. Mayweather’s fake beard.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              His master still whooped your Boss’s and Canelo’s asses.
              a SD and Canelo won on 1 card lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                Yeah most floyd fans
                Oscar lost. He's even said so himself.

Let it go.

Comment

Something just seems off about Ryan. He just exudes insecurities. Same thing with Floyd but he just uses his money as a cover. That beard is kinda funny.

Comment

If floyd was so bad for the sport why has it been in shambles since he left?

If People say Floyd is a cherry picker Why doesn’t pacquiao get called out for being a even worse cherry picker than Floyd. Floyd picks the cherry chews than spits it out than manny comes behind him to eat it lol. That’s how manny got popular lmao.

Comment

This guy makes boxing half of what it used to be.

You have this hype of a "new fab 4" and then this clown gets the fight he wants and then rather turn to an exhibition?

He's the one that's making boxing goofy. Wanting to perpetuate exhibition culture but as an ACTIVE boxer with an ACTIVE boxer.

Clown.

Comment

Working...
                      X