Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R. Garcia speaking truth: Mayweather & his "puppet" make boxing half of what it shoul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many floyd fans getting mad at ryan now.
    Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasyl’s dad View Post
      Isn’t boxing a business though? You said that for years while Floyd ducked fighters to make “smart business decisions”. So why can’t other make smart business decisions?
      floyd has top 5 resume of all time

I never said anything about business decisions, you are straw manning

I dont have to defend floyds resume because it is well regarded as one of the greatest ever

Comment

I miss the days when R. Garcia was Robert Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
          I miss the days when R. Garcia was Robert Garcia.
          Lol the title threw me off too. Shoulda just put ryan.g or something

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            So many floyd fans getting mad at ryan now.
            It doesn't take much does it? They all come running right on cue anytime a thread is made that exposes any negativity towards their king. Same ones every time. You would think they are all on his Christmas Card list. Maybe that's what they are hoping for, lol.
            Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              This guy makes boxing half of what it used to be.

You have this hype of a "new fab 4" and then this clown gets the fight he wants and then rather turn to an exhibition?

He's the one that's making boxing goofy. Wanting to perpetuate exhibition culture but as an ACTIVE boxer with an ACTIVE boxer.

Clown.
              Pacquiao's people approached Ryan. Not the other way around. Every boxer and their mothers would jump at the opportunity to fight Pacquiao. Pacquiao's Promoter and Ryan have said it was to be a real fight. I dont know where that word exhibition came from, I'm assuming it came from Pacquiao who isn't comfortable seriously fighting against a kid ( who is "as old as my son" as Pacquiao has mentioned) who is also smaller than him. Tank Davis running off immediately because Ryan's team got approached by Pacquiao's team is just a weak excuse. You call Ryan a vlown, but he's the one trying to make some legitimate fights and take risks while tank is trying to manuever around for the easy pickings. Boxing fans for you.

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Mayweather don't got THAT much power to make boxing anyway. Boxing was like it is well before Floyd turned pro.

Boxing has made no sense outta the ring since I've been watching.
              Doesn't PBC got over 200 fighters? The biggest roster of any entity, who Mayweather preaches his dogma to. How many fighters and how big does his influence have to be where he's hurting boxing with his "blueprint"?(as Ellerbe puts it, pertaining to how they move PBC fighters)

Mayweather is on video, stating they can wait for Loma to get old, he's on video saying they aren't going to make Spence vs Crawford until it's yay big. Leonard Ellerbe is on video telling you the PBC model is essentially about getting your money, it's not about the best fighting the best, he doesnt care bout the P4P list, it wont feed your family etc, so building great fighters they could not give less of a sht bout. It's turning boxing into a bunch of clowns who just dance around the other top fighters looking for the biggest paydays for the least risk. It's about seeing what you can get away with and some of you seem to enjoy lapping it up. And this is exactly what PBC has shown over and over. In this same interview (leadup to Spence vs Porter) even Spence's trainer is telling us that the Crawford fight is so far away it's not even worth thinking about, he gives some numbers even saying "5-6 more fights, Crawford would probably be 7th".

Gary Russell another that has shared the same sentiments as Ryan here when trying to get Tank in the ring, calling Floyd a btch for protecting tank and also stating PBC protects fighters. I have never said Floyd was hurting boxing while he was active fighter iirc. But him and Haymon are certainly hurting boxing now. Everywhere Haymon goes he seems to ruin the network and essentially has them remove boxing from the inventory. Now there are rumblings of FOX wanting out. But we'll see what happens there.
              Last edited by SplitSecond; 02-22-2021, 11:05 AM.

Comment

If Floyd waited out to fight Manny
                Ryan can wait out Tank

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  Pacquiao's people approached Ryan. Not the other way around. Every boxer and their mothers would jump at the opportunity to fight Pacquiao. Pacquiao's Promoter and Ryan have said it was to be a real fight. I dont know where that word exhibition came from, I'm assuming it came from Pacquiao who isn't comfortable seriously fighting against a kid ( who is "as old as my son" as Pacquiao has mentioned) who is also smaller than him. Tank Davis running off immediately because Ryan's team got approached by Pacquiao's team is just a weak excuse. You call Ryan a vlown, but he's the one trying to make some legitimate fights and take risks while tank is trying to manuever around for the easy pickings. Boxing fans for you.

Doesn't PBC got over 200 fighters? The biggest roster of any entity, who Mayweather preaches his dogma to. How many fighters and how big does his influence have to be where he's hurting boxing with his "blueprint"?(as Ellerbe puts it, pertaining to how they move PBC fighters)

Mayweather is on video, stating they can wait for Loma to get old, he's on video saying they aren't going to make Spence vs Crawford until it's yay big. Leonard Ellerbe is on video telling you the PBC model is essentially about getting your money, it's not about the best fighting the best, he doesnt care bout the P4P list, it wont feed your family etc, so building great fighters they could not give less of a sht bout. It's turning boxing into a bunch of clowns who just dance around the other top fighters looking for the biggest paydays for the least risk. It's about seeing what you can get away with and some of you seem to enjoy lapping it up. And this is exactly what PBC has shown over and over. In this same interview (leadup to Spence vs Porter) even Spence's trainer is telling us that the Crawford fight is so far away it's not even worth thinking about, he gives some numbers even saying "5-6 more fights, Crawford would probably be 7th".

Gary Russell another that has shared the same sentiments as Ryan here when trying to get Tank in the ring, calling Floyd a btch for protecting tank and also stating PBC protects fighters. I have never said Floyd was hurting boxing while he was active fighter iirc. But him and Haymon are certainly hurting boxing now. Everywhere Haymon goes he seems to ruin the network and essentially has them remove boxing from the inventory. Now there are rumblings of FOX wanting out. But we'll see what happens there.
                  Lol that you think Floyd or Al invented marinating. Promoters been marinating before Floyd born & before Al got into the sport. SRL marinated the Hagler fight for years. Lotsa guys marinated or straight up avoided fights for years. You either don't know the history of the sport or are ignoring it so you can dog specific folks you don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                    If Floyd waited out to fight Manny
                    Ryan can wait out Tank
                    Ummmm Ryan and Tank have no resumes, have made no mark on the sport have achieved nothing. Floyd and Manny were already the 2 greatest fighters of their generation when their first negotiations fell apart. Pleawe make sense. This fight marinating is the equivalent of Manny marinating his first fight against JMM or Floyd marinating a fight against JLC.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                      Same way devin Haney is constantly doing it. At least Garcia has fought an opponent the level of Luke Campbell.
                      Why bring up Haney to me to justify Ryan talking over his level???

Comment

Working...
                      X