Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R. Garcia speaking truth: Mayweather & his "puppet" make boxing half of what it shoul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
    Oscar lost. He's even said so himself.

Let it go.
    Ok.
    Idk who tf was talking to you but my original comment was to someone else saying "oscar got whooped" when froid never whoops anybody except canelo

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      Mayweather was lineal champ at his age

Garcia has like 4-5 solid opponents he could fight at 130-135

this next year will tell us if hes up for it or if he ducks

right now hes baiting a 44 year old retired man to be a back up for his pacquaio cash grab fight that he cant seem to finalize.
      Isn’t boxing a business though? You said that for years while Floyd ducked fighters to make “smart business decisions”. So why can’t other make smart business decisions?

Comment

Mayweather don't got THAT much power to make boxing anyway. Boxing was like it is well before Floyd turned pro.

Boxing has made no sense outta the ring since I've been watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasyl’s dad View Post
          Isn’t boxing a business though? You said that for years while Floyd ducked fighters to make “smart business decisions”. So why can’t other make smart business decisions?
          coz floyd fan girls think that their hero is a god, perfect, no sins, clean, non-racist and
          exceptional to the point he is the only human being who can do that without getting even a single criticism. too much love for him

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow View Post
            nobody just want to watch floyd's old boring tape these years. so some of the people didn't know who really won. but more of boxing fans who have watched it agreed it was oscar winning that fight.
            So much stupidity on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              Tank said he's fighting a champ but not at 130 or 135. So people hve assumed he must be planning to move down to 126. If he's not moving down, then it seems he might be making Russell move up, PBC fighter, decent cherry to pick etc fits the mo.

Davis has said he's not fighting Ryan next because Ryan was negotiating with Pacquiao also. It's just an excuse obviously, he was looking for a way out, he said he's done with Ryan and moving on since January. He was very quick to pull out of the potential (lol) bout. Now he's saying Ryan is begging for a fight and he's laughing at him saying "now I make him wait". Thus Ryans reaction in this video. Does anyone believe PBC would let this fight happen anyway? That's the point of this thread, Mayweather's management and the way Tank Davis' career has gone is a pretty good microcosm of the PBC model. It is also Mayweather on video saying they are not letting Spence-Crawford happen, it needs to build yada yada.

https://www.************.com/2021/02...-fight-me-now/
              Looking for a way out? Leonard Ellerbe and Tank both have said several times that’s the fight they want. Ellerbe knew Golden Boy wouldn’t be down for it. Lol they look at Ryan Garcia as food. Smh looking for a way out.

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow View Post
                man people watching floyd to lose.. he was not the one people want but his opponents. i know you know that.
                So according to you Floyd only fought guys that had no chance to beat him, but fans watched these fights because they wanted to see him lose, even though they felt he had no chance of losing.

I guess you have to be an idiot manny fan to understand this type of logic.

Blowblow- Floyd has no chance of losing
                Djtmal- yup as usual easy cherry-pick
                Blowblow- let’s watch maybe he will lose
                Djtmal- yeah Floyd sucks that’s the only reason I’m watching. I’m gonna bet on the other guy to win
                Blowblow- hey Floyd won this is BS
                Djtmal- yeah man I thought he’d lose for sure even though you said this was an easy cherry-pick win
                Djtmal- blowblow you look sad, let’s go 69
                Blowblow-yaaaaaay
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 02-21-2021, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  So according to you Floyd only fought guys that had no chance to beat him, but fans watched these fights because they wanted to see him lose, even though they felt he had no chance of losing.

I guess you have to be an idiot manny fan to understand this type of logic.

Blowblow- Floyd has no chance of losing
                  Djtmal- yup as usual easy cherry-pick
                  Blowblow- let’s watch maybe he will lose
                  Djtmal- yeah Floyd sucks that’s the only reason I’m watching. I’m gonna bet on the other guy to win
                  Blowblow- hey Floyd won this is BS
                  Djtmal- yeah man I thought he’d lose for sure even though you said this was an easy cherry-pick win
                  Djtmal- blowblow you look sad, let’s go 69
                  Blowblow-yaaaaaay
                  lol i didn't say floyd fought those who doesn't have a chance to win against him.. what i'm saying is people still watch his fight regardless of who is he against coz it's boxing anything can happen.. even a bum still have a chance to steal the night from him. people watching and hoping floyd to lose.. they didn't watch floyd coz he was a good boxer but he was a pssy trying to protect his 0 by cherrypicking.. so if you understand, people doesn't like floyd. don't make a convo that doesn't fit well to my statement.

Comment

But this guy brought up a BS exhibition after calling out Tank.

Bye Felicia

Comment

whoever called these mofos the new "fab 4" should be shot in the knee caps

Comment

Working...
                      X