Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime's Adrien Broner Card on Feb. 13 Going Through Multiple Changes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not at all a loss if they cancel it entirely. Broner is trash and has been exposed since Maidana. We all know he can beat up bums don't need to see more of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
      Lol, I guess you forgot about Mikey , Vargas, and Maidiana beating him up...
      You’re trying to reason with a racist? Good luck....

Comment

I'm not a fan of Cool Breeze but I'd still like to see him take out the dirty forearm/elbow fighter Wallin.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post
          They are best friends.

Easter was the first fighter broner signed to his promotional company.

They would never fight each other

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
            I'm pumped for Wallin/Breazele, though! Both are never in dull fights.
            Agreed. I like this fight and it will be a good guage to see where Wallin is at. He lost well to Fury and stopped a faded and shopworn Travis Kauffman but Trouble is someplace between those two and has only lost to AJ and Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              You’re trying to reason with a racist? Good luck....
              You talking about me or Haymon? I love watching Spence, Crawford, Davis, etc. I'm just calling it like I see it. See the new Hispanic dude he trying to feed Broner now. It never fails and it's obvious af. You just a cheerleader.
              Last edited by Griever0730; 01-14-2021, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Lol, I guess you forgot about Mikey , Vargas, and Maidiana beating him up...
                Maidana was seriously underestimated him thinking he was tailor-made for him, Mikey was a cash grab, and Vargas was another guy they underestimated bc he's not a big puncher. The PBC way of thinking isn't that hard to figure out.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
                  Maidana was seriously underestimated him thinking he was tailor-made for him, Mikey was a cash grab, and Vargas was another guy they underestimated bc he's not a big puncher. The PBC way of thinking isn't that hard to figure out.
                  Lol, you need to get laid bro. You have way too much hate in your heart based upon nothing. Cancel your ****hub account and start rocking in the real world.
                  Last edited by Unidentified; 01-14-2021, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Lol, you need to get laid bro. You have way too much hate in your heart based upon nothing. Cancel your ****hub account and start rocking in the real world.
                    Good one. I'll do it when you put down your cheerleader outfit and pom-poms and quit jumping on Haymon's BBC. Ain't no hate at all. Just calling it like I see it. Not hard to see unless you're biased. Feel free to explain Haymon's possible next choice of putting in an unproven prospect in with Broner. Forgot to mention he is Dominican. Another Hispanic. Based on nothing? Lol and Smh. Stay unidentified little homie.
                    Last edited by Griever0730; 01-14-2021, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
                      Good one. I'll do it when you put down your cheerleader outfit and pom-poms and quit jumping on Haymon's BBC. Ain't no hate at all. Just calling it like I see it. Not hard to see unless you're biased. Feel free to explain Haymon's possible next choice of putting in an unproven prospect in with Broner. Forgot to mention he is Dominican. Another Hispanic. Based on nothing? Lol and Smh. Stay unidentified little homie.
                      Umm...gay?

Comment

Working...
                      X