Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime's Adrien Broner Card on Feb. 13 Going Through Multiple Changes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxcityusa805 View Post
    Thought the same thing but apparently they are in the camp with same trainer? Broner is the can man so expect an even bigger tomato can than the original fighter.
    im somewhat bias but obviously its a fight to set up a bigger fight

Comment

I've always felt Broner vs Berto would be a decent scrap to make. Wouldn't mind that at all.

Comment

Is it just me or does the whole card seem about as exciting as watching paint dry? Broner vs X then Easter vs X then Wallin vs Breazeale. The sad part is I cant even get excited over the heavys. Wallin and Breazeale seriously. Easy Breazy is a joke and Wallin only looked decent vs Fury because of 1 well placed punch that caused a cut. I can't give him credit for Kaufman because Kaufman weighed 400 pounds for the fight.

Comment

Broner has had his ups and downs

But for some reason God continue to grant him favor! This kid is like the worst disciple in the Bible but for some reason Jesus see’s potential that he will never see in himself. He has squandered amazing grace!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
            But for some reason God continue to grant him favor! This kid is like the worst disciple in the Bible but for some reason Jesus see’s potential that he will never see in himself. He has squandered amazing grace!
            Great analogy brother

Comment

... Broner is-was so "candid"... I'll never use the word "stupid" in his case...

Comment

whoever it is Broner will still lose. he's a waste of talent

Comment

Originally posted by GodfatherIV View Post
                  Exactly I was going to ask the same thing if both are trying to fight at junior welterweight as the article says then seems like an easy solution
                  They're training together and Haymon only likes putting his black guys in with Hispanic cans. They don't wanna let him see Prograis or any of the other guys he's been talking trash about.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                    Why doesn't Broner just fight Easter?

They are best friends.

Easter was the first fighter broner signed to his promotional company.

They would never fight each other

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

God does the most work on sinners, considering they need help the most.

Comment

Working...
                      X