Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime's Adrien Broner Card on Feb. 13 Going Through Multiple Changes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EL GANCHO View Post
    Your right people shouldnt care who broner fights,and canelo just beat the undeafted wba champ that was much more bigger i dont know how thats a cherry pick...
    Smith beat a past prime and injured George Groves, a washed up an old N’dam and struggled with a kickboxer!

Canelo just exposed that Smith doesn’t know how to use his size effectively

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Canelo just fought one of the world champions at his weight and is looking to unify the entire division. Like a boss.

Broner is desperately looking for any opponent he can get just so he can pay his court-ordered settlement. Like a loser.
      Canelo is only looking to unify with certain fighters, watch if Andrade beats Saunders an gets the belt, we’ll see if he has the same energy!

Comment

Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
        Umm...gay?
        If that's how you identify. I'm just speaking truth. Not many can handle it. Spit some facts. Not your feelings.
        Last edited by Griever0730; 01-14-2021, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
          If that's how you identify. I'm just speaking truth. Not many can handle it. Spit some facts. Not your feelings.
          Spit some facts? Did you google "phrases to sound cool on the internet" before you typed that?

Comment

Spit some facts? Did you google "phrases to sound cool on the internet" before you typed that?
            You actually gonna respond to my point of view on the matter or you gonna stay all up in your feelings with the little girl ish you be on bc I spoke truth and you have nothing to defend your point? Just take the L and keep it moving. You sounding like a female. I'll see you the next time Haymon proves my point once again. That is, if you don't hide.

Comment

You actually gonna respond to my point of view on the matter or you gonna stay all up in your feelings with the little girl ish you be on bc I spoke truth and you have nothing to defend your point? Just take the L and keep it moving. You sounding like a female. I'll see you the next time Haymon proves my point once again. That is, if you don't hide.
              Sure. Broner has gotten beaten up by Mikey, Maidana, and Vargas.

Comment

Sure. Broner has gotten beaten up by Mikey, Maidana, and Vargas.
                Yea yea yea. Any other examples of "underestimating your opponent" you got on you? Any explanation for him potentially fighting a Hispanic PROSPECT when he is a former four-division world champion still in the midst of his prime years? Any other examples other than Broner who fall into the same category as him? Gimme something to work with. You're boring me already.

Comment

Yea yea yea. Any other examples of "underestimating your opponent" you got on you? Any explanation for him potentially fighting a Hispanic PROSPECT when he is a former four-division world champion still in the midst of his prime years? Any other examples other than Broner who fall into the same category as him? Gimme something to work with. You're boring me already.
                  I'm just "spitting facts," G.

Comment

I'm just "spitting facts," G.
                    But ain't got no answers for none of my questions. I'll just catch you the next time Haymon wants to feed another lesser Hispanic fighter to one of his favorites(which is pretty often). Hopefully, some of the obvious bias you got will be gone and can actually have some logical answers for me by then. I'll be around.

Comment

But ain't got no answers for none of my questions. I'll just catch you the next time Haymon wants to feed another lesser Hispanic fighter to one of his favorites(which is pretty often). Hopefully, some of the obvious bias you got will be gone and can actually have some logical answers for me by then. I'll be around.
                      That Paul Heyman is the worst. He totally ruined ECW...

Comment

Working...
                      X