Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime's Adrien Broner Card on Feb. 13 Going Through Multiple Changes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
    But for some reason God continue to grant him favor! This kid is like the worst disciple in the Bible but for some reason Jesus see’s potential that he will never see in himself. He has squandered amazing grace!
    What the heck are you talking about!?

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      People crapping on who Broner is fighting yet Canelo can cherry pick his fights an get away with it or Miguel Berchelt or Valdez can cherry pick an get away with it, be consistent people!
      Your right people shouldnt care who broner fights,and canelo just beat the undeafted wba champ that was much more bigger i dont know how thats a cherry pick...

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
        They're training together and Haymon only likes putting his black guys in with Hispanic cans. They don't wanna let him see Prograis or any of the other guys he's been talking trash about.
        Yupp you are right 100%...they didnt even let broner fight ivan cause they know ivan would embarrass him for his coming back fight

Comment

Broner is finished! Couldnt beat Granados, or Vargas. The most basic style their is. He was on his way to the top but his personal life got the better of him. No discipline or respect for the sport either. He should go back to the 135lbs division and wear Canelo's No Boxing No Life as a reminder.

Comment

They're training together and Haymon only likes putting his black guys in with Hispanic cans. They don't wanna let him see Prograis or any of the other guys he's been talking trash about.
            exactly - The Pbc formula to a tee - put ur afro-American name fighters against light-punching Hispanic cans ...the Andre Berto plan. Now Davis now the latest version of A.Berto.

Comment

So, they're telling us that Easter's "unidentified" opponent has COVID. If he's unidentified, then.....never mind.

I like Easter but, in my opinion, he seems to have to packed it in after the Mikey loss; However, I still want to see what he does at 140.

I'm pumped for Wallin/Breazele, though! Both are never in dull fights.

Comment

Too bad Bradley was a coward. That would have been an AWESOME fight especially at 140.

Comment

broner V's himself or if that falls through broner v a random hoe from a club

he will badly lose both

Comment

he gotta be him and look where that has landed him. wasted talent idiot

Comment

Lol, I guess you forgot about Mikey , Vargas, and Maidiana beating him up...

Comment

Working...
                      X