Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte-Alexander Povetkin Rematch: Eddie Hearn Confirms March 6 Is Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
    The only reason this is watchable is to see Dillon kiss the matt again. Geezer, druggies, never was wars, and the Brits are eating it up. What is it about canvas backing that brings them out?
    What is it about the US that the best heavyweight fight they have managed post COVID is Ortiz vs the 176th best heavyweight in the world as a headliner !!! in a farce of a fight that looked rigged.... Al Haymon at his best and they complain about Brits enjoying two top 10 heavyweights fighting a rematch that had both guys getting knocked down in the first. Unless you'd prefer the two Brits Dubois vs Joyce fighting which was also way better than anything the US has given us post COVID.

Seriously what heavyweight fight has the US given us post COVID ????????
    Anything ??? PBC , Top Rank ????? Literally, nothing I can think off or even on the horizon.

They could have given us a Brit Fury vs Wilder but Shelley refused even though Fury literally begged him for a date, because he was stalling for money and that fight even would have been a rematch of a completely one sided fight.

I actually want good US heavyweight fights, I don't want you to be crap but it has been nothing but garbage from the heavyweights US side. So enjoy Whyte vs Povetkin and you can moan when you can produce something better.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
      If you guy's weren't interested in this rematch then.....
      Why ya'll in the comments?
      Lol
      This is a good fight
      Stop Trolling !!
      You're right, I'm ashamed of myself. Just the same, I'd like to see Whyte KOd again, before then.

Comment

Wish Whyte would just piss off for good

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
          What is it about the US that the best heavyweight fight they have managed post COVID is Ortiz vs the 176th best heavyweight in the world as a headliner !!! in a farce of a fight that looked rigged.... Al Haymon at his best and they complain about Brits enjoying two top 10 heavyweights fighting a rematch that had both guys getting knocked down in the first. Unless you'd prefer the two Brits Dubois vs Joyce fighting which was also way better than anything the US has given us post COVID.

Seriously what heavyweight fight has the US given us post COVID ????????
          Anything ??? PBC , Top Rank ????? Literally, nothing I can think off or even on the horizon.

They could have given us a Brit Fury vs Wilder but Shelley refused even though Fury literally begged him for a date, because he was stalling for money and that fight even would have been a rematch of a completely one sided fight.

I actually want good US heavyweight fights, I don't want you to be crap but it has been nothing but garbage from the heavyweights US side. So enjoy Whyte vs Povetkin and you can moan when you can produce something better.
          Like I said, I poligize, but whyte vs Andy has more cross culture appeal. Somthing like that with western hemisphere. On top of the abuse, what if the Covid has lasting affects on Pov? Look at Campbell, he didn't come close.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
            The rematch no one wanted and that Whyte barely deserved. I really hope he loses again but he will probably play it safe for a snoozer 12 rounder British decision.
            This...

They’re gonna put it on PPV as well.

Genuinely wouldn’t rule out there being a f***ing trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              Fight fans wanted it .
              Whyte the ex hypejob, peds cheat has about 3 fans left, they are based in the UK.

The only reason he draws a crowd these days is because people love see his corpse lying motionless on the canvas.

Comment

How does Whyte become mandatory again after a 1 win winning streak?

Comment

Let's go, Dillian!

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                    How does Whyte become mandatory again after a 1 win winning streak?
                    Why would Parker be in a mandatory fight if he defeats Junior Fa ?

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
                      If you guy's weren't interested in this rematch then.....
                      Why ya'll in the comments?
                      Lol
                      This is a good fight
                      Stop Trolling !!
                      If people only posted in threads related to things they wanted to see, or were interested in then this board would have very limited traffic. Posting your opinion on something online isn't trolling. I'm not saying anything outlandish or trying to get a reaction out of people...

Seems my opinion is more or less the majority, though some of you still want to see it so it's up for debate.

That's mostly what people do on boxing forums.. Argue/debate. Then a small amount of equal proportions of people agreeing with each other, and people stooping to personal attacks and flame wars.

Comment

Working...
                      X