Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte-Alexander Povetkin Rematch: Eddie Hearn Confirms March 6 Is Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte-Alexander Povetkin Rematch: Eddie Hearn Confirms March 6 Is Date

Eddie Hearn has confirmed that March 6 is the date for the much-anticipated Dillian Whyte-Alexander Povetkin rematch. The second Whyte-Povetkin bout likely will be officially announced Friday by Hearn's Matchroom Boxing and Sky Sports as part of a larger schedule rollout. BoxingScene.com reported recently that March 6 was the targeted date for Whyte-Povetkin II, but Hearn revealed Tuesday during his weekly spot on "The Ak & Barak Show" that Whyte will attempt to avenge his knockout defeat to Povetkin on that night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good to see it happening in the first qtr of this year.

Comment

Hope Povetkin wins again,Whyte never had any class,but even less than I used to think.

Comment

And it was posted on Povetkin's IG that he is now back in training camp.

Comment

Cool good fight nice to see top guys fighting each other.

Comment

I think Povetkin needs to make more adjustments to win than Whyte, Whyte will be wary of the left uppercut this time, Povetkin needs something else, he can time the right hand over Whyte's jab if he's slow to bring the left glove back to his chin, but I doubt he'll win again, Whyte was boxing better than I'd ever seen him, and the delay favours Whyte, even aside from Povetkin having covid.

Comment

The rematch no one wanted and that Whyte barely deserved. I really hope he loses again but he will probably play it safe for a snoozer 12 rounder British decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                Hope Povetkin wins again,Whyte never had any class,but even less than I used to think.
                how many excuses did whyte make for his loss?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                  The rematch no one wanted and that Whyte barely deserved. I really hope he loses again but he will probably play it safe for a snoozer 12 rounder British decision.
                  Fight fans wanted it .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    Fight fans wanted it .
                    Did they though? How many were clamoring for this rematch?

Since when does an interim title fight need a rematch especially when the guy got KTFO!

Comment

Working...
                    X