Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte-Alexander Povetkin Rematch: Eddie Hearn Confirms March 6 Is Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REDEEMER
    replied
    Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Oh **** off, Whyte and Hearn are the only people who want this fight to happen.
    Along with Povetkin you uneducated twerp . You aren’t even a fight fan why are you on this forum ? Did you even read others posts on the thread ,I forgot you don’t read . Ha

Leave a comment:

• _Rexy_
    replied
    Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    Fight fans wanted it .
    Oh **** off, Whyte and Hearn are the only people who want this fight to happen.

Leave a comment:

• Angeljuice
    replied
    Originally posted by evets View Post
    You're a special one aren't you. Took you all that time? Whyte should be fighting OTHER fighters not an old man who does nothing for him than avenge a loss in a fight that any fan I've spoken to in actual real life doesn't want.

They refers to whomever is involved in which ever fight is being organised.

My angle is enjoying the fights I watch and having the division progress. Yours seems to be blatantly shilling for Whyte?

Whyte wants this fight as he was embarassed and should have won it. Nothing else. He did not however win it and it's shouldn't be on Povetkin to then squander the luck he got by winning by running it back. Luckily they are so unconfident in Whyte that they had the 1 way rematch clause. Do you honestly think Whyte would rematch Povetkin if he lost? And yet you claim this is for him to have a "hard fight"? A fight he was supposedly winning and boxing well in until he was caught and sparked? You literally contradict yourself. All your overblown hyperbole and semantics doesn't change anything, in fact make you look incredibly childish and fanboyish. Incapable of a decent discussion of any sort yet you think I am not a fan? Why did he not rematch Rivas? That was a close fight that he arguably lost yet Rivas is an up and comer in comparison to Povetkin who would likely have made much more adjustments and to bring an even better fight the second time AS WELL as developing the younger generation of heavyweights. Oh wait he doesn't need to avenge that as he scraped it on the cards. ETC. Or if he wants to fight an old fighter on their way out he could fight Ortiz as he was supposed to. Could take someone like Hughie Fury to show he can handle a different style. There are plenty more fights to be made that aren't. You can be critical of fighters you like taking terrible fights or can at least admit the truth of them.
    Of course it is a tough fight you moron. It doesn't matter what you say after the fact, Povetkin is a top 10 boxer who had only ever lost to Klitschko and AJ.

Whyte wants a rematch to regain his place in the rankings. Whyte made the fight, he decides if he wants to enforce the rematch clause.

Without Whyte fighting Povetkin, there wouldn't have been a better fight, there wouldn't have been any fight whatsoever. How can you complain about something extra that you don't have to watch?

Utterly insane comments about Povetkin's credibility.

Leave a comment:

• evets
    replied
    You think posters are defending Whyte , you just don’t like the facts I and the other poster handed you so you insist everyone is a superfangirl whatever that is ?

You just aren’t very smart
    I’ll let anGlejuice try his luck again but no one is going to give you the clear answers I did .
    I literally accepted your answer and reasoning hence leading me to the conclusion. Also why are you lumping me in with other people when I have only been replying to you and the other person? Regardless you both appear superfangirls from your reaction to me and others in this thread yes, let alone others. Not everyone. You 2 specifically as you are the only 2 I have interacted with in the thread. Logic. Wonderful thing. Should have realised you were a troll earlier.

Edit: lol more edits!! I guess I should also say that I said the other person was defending it - as they were - not you. Again coming back around to comprehension. You came along after the fact trying to pick apart replies to him as if it was you. This is why people in this site think everyone is alts.
    Last edited by evets; 01-14-2021, 01:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• REDEEMER
    replied
    Is English your second language as you clearly aren't reading properly and now admit to butchering it. It would at least give a reason for this string of ridiculousness. I haven't repeated a question I redirected you to the question I originally asked. Mixing up questions? That would be you jumping to the middle of a back and forth and being confused. What hurts? I have no investment in either Whyte or Pov, or Matchroom or anything else at all that would make this "hurt" ? None of this "hurts"normal people and normal fans, none of it impacts us at all really unless we can win big betting on the fight. I guess you are just one of those superfangirls I mentioned incapable of having an actual conversation without it degenerating into "feelings" . Have a nice day I guess, as having an actual discussion or either of us learning anything doesn't seem to be possible so may as well end it here.
    You think posters are defending Whyte , you just don’t like the facts I and the other poster handed you so you insist everyone is a superfangirl whatever that is ?

You just aren’t very smart I’ll let Angeljuice try his luck again but no one is going to give you the clear answers I did it’s a lost cause here . Ha
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-14-2021, 01:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• P4Pdunny
    replied
    Hope Povetkin gets it done again

Leave a comment:

• evets
    replied
    So you donít like the facts I gave you so you will just keep asking the same ones or mixing up questions you asked to fill in your own theory that made up ?

I edit because I have the spell check for the most part which puts wrong words in but I know putting in more facts hurts around here anyway .
    Is English your second language as you clearly aren't reading properly and now admit to butchering it. It would at least give a reason for this string of ridiculousness. I haven't repeated a question I redirected you to the question I originally asked. Mixing up questions? That would be you jumping to the middle of a back and forth and being confused. What hurts? I have no investment in either Whyte or Pov, or Matchroom or anything else at all that would make this "hurt" ? None of this "hurts"normal people and normal fans, none of it impacts us at all really unless we can win big betting on the fight. I guess you are just one of those superfangirls I mentioned incapable of having an actual conversation without it degenerating into "feelings" . Have a nice day I guess, as having an actual discussion or either of us learning anything doesn't seem to be possible so may as well end it here.

Leave a comment:

• REDEEMER
    replied
    I didn't need to provide facts. I asked a question. I was not purporting to be in a knowledgeable position. Someone replied to me without answering. You replied to that. Had the person replied initially with what you said I may have cared more rather than having no time for 2 seeming matchroom fangirls as I am now.

The answer is that it is in the contract and is beneficial to both fighters. I hadn't considered the benefits to Pov only the negatives. You at least provided a link - AFTER editing.This is the whole point of coming and asking a question. I don't mind being wrong but proof/no proof/right/wrong it doesn't change how ridiculous you come across. If you had read, then took a moment to actually form a coherent reply and replied then this would have been much different.

Edit: you really have an isssue with editing. Was the "zero" too much of a zinger that you couldn't avoid editing it in the second it popped in your head after submitting lol.
    So you don’t like the facts I gave you so you will just keep asking the same ones or mixing up questions you asked to fill in your own theory that made up ?

I edit because I have the spell check for the most part which puts wrong words in but I know putting in more facts hurts around here anyway .
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-14-2021, 10:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• evets
    replied
    What facts have you posted to me in your storybook like style posting ?
    I didn't need to provide facts. I asked a question. I was not purporting to be in a knowledgeable position. Someone replied to me without answering. You replied to that. Had the person replied initially with what you said I may have cared more rather than having no time for 2 seeming matchroom fangirls as I am now.

The answer is that it is in the contract and is beneficial to both fighters. I hadn't considered the benefits to Pov only the negatives. You at least provided a link - AFTER editing.This is the whole point of coming and asking a question. I don't mind being wrong but proof/no proof/right/wrong it doesn't change how ridiculous you come across. If you had read, then took a moment to actually form a coherent reply and replied then this would have been much different.

Edit: you really have an isssue with editing. Was the "zero" too much of a zinger that you couldn't avoid editing it in the second it popped in your head after submitting lol.

Leave a comment:

• REDEEMER
    replied
    Talking is not ranting - provide proof and I accept that as correct as you know, it should be? This is the whole point of originally asking - to be educated however you and your little superfangirl that you jumped in the middle of me replying to wouldn't care about that would you no as you are purely agenda driven in your posting rather than just discussing boxing. Wow you took it really badly. The rapid replies followed by desperate edits you seem really bent out of shape for it to be me being the ranter blowing stuff lol

edit: you realise how stupid you look constantly editing in more to your posts after accusing people of posting "nothing" lol especially after you have been quoted. Slow down mate and let your brain breath it's only boxing.
    What facts have you posted to me in your storybook like style posting ?

Zero .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X