Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: It'll Take Canelo Going Completely Outside Weight Class, Comfort Zone To Get Beat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
    No he wouldn't he'd asked the same question: why is Canelo ducking black fighters?
    You are an embarrassment and i truly hope you arent black.

Do not drag MLK through mud the way you drag yourself. You stupid shit

And this is coming from a white boy

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Spear View Post
      MLK Jr. would slap you if he were still alive today.
      The same MLK who made speeches about reparations....”we are coming to get our cheque”.....and the same MLK that spoke about about black economic empowerment? And what if he is the type of blacks person who agrees more with Malcolm X rather than early versions of King?

Comment

Or just fight the best guys at the weight class he in?

Comment

Or maybe fight a black guy instead of the uro's he fights. Charlo or Andrade comes to mind.
          Didn’t he fight Mayweather?

Comment

I don't think so - Canelo is not some fearsome, unbeatable, wrecking machine who other fighters fear to face. He's good, he's HOF but aint nobody ducking him. Lots of fighters want him in the ring...as a matter of fact, I'd like to see him DEFEND these titles against the top contenders.
            Last edited by Baba K; 01-04-2021, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Nonsense!!! Canelo fights Charlo even at 168 and he will be challenged far better than anyone else. Charlo's name will never come out of Canelo's mouth though.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                Where is this idea coming from that Canelo has such devastating power?
                Where is this idea that you need devastating power to stop Beterbiev? He has been rocked by weaker punchers than Canelo and his chin is not GGG's level. He would need to walk through Canelos punches which I do not think he can.

Comment

No he wouldn't he'd asked the same question: why is Canelo ducking black fighters?
                  Why does color matter? You have already been proven wrong. Canelo has faced "black" fighters plenty of times in his career. The question you should be asking is why are those "Black" fighters you are referring to not promoted to the level Canelo is? Jermall is the same age as Canelo yet he his resume is terrible in comparison. Why does Jermall deserve a golden ticket when he brings no money to the table? What makes Andrade so special?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Spear View Post
                    Where is this idea that you need devastating power to stop Beterbiev? He has been rocked by weaker punchers than Canelo and his chin is not GGG's level. He would need to walk through Canelos punches which I do not think he can.
                    Those "weaker" punchers are all naturally bigger guys than Canelo. There's plenty of guys Canelo hasn't stopped on his way through divisions but he's supposed to stop arguably the top LHW. Gotcha.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Is Danny Jacobs not black?
                      Lara is black James Kirkland Austin catfish

Comment

Working...
                      X