Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: It'll Take Canelo Going Completely Outside Weight Class, Comfort Zone To Get Beat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
    Eddie Hearn is just kissing canelos azz because he wants to keep working with him.
    Someone give this man a cigar....and nothing less than a Bolivar....he’s earned it

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    Originally posted by Rick Taylor View Post
    Yeah, just look at his American takeover lmao 🤣
    Lol classic!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
    Or maybe fight a black guy instead of the uro's he fights. Charlo or Andrade comes to mind.
    The PC thing to say would’ve been athletic 😂

Leave a comment:

• james240
    replied
    Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    Bro how can you say in Nelos next 10 fights that he wont be beaten?
    You have odviously been watching boxing since at least 2017 going if your join date, so you must know no fights aren't 100 guaranteed.
    So who is beating him at 168?

Leave a comment:

• LarryX....
    replied
    I tend to agree, but it has to be proven in the ring, only time will tell but Canelo is the total package, skills,speed,defense and chin..only thing I would have to see is how to reacts to adversity..

Leave a comment:

• Senor_frogs
    replied
    Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
    Or maybe fight a black guy instead of the uro's he fights. Charlo or Andrade comes to mind.
    One turned down a fight at MW and his brother outed him. The other can crusher took himself out of the equation when he said he wouldn’t fight Canelo without fans. But you blame Alvarez for the fights not happening?

Leave a comment:

• Shadoww702
    replied
    Off topic but why does Canelo have a Tramp Stamp on the back of his neck???

Leave a comment:

• BLASTER1
    replied
    Originally posted by james240 View Post
    Canelo after Garcia victory said to him 6 more years im going to miss this.

Thats probably 10-12 fights(covid depending) left in Canelo career he wont lose again unless he really wants to chase greatness and go 175 and beyond.
    Bro how can you say in Nelos next 10 fights that he wont be beaten?
    You have odviously been watching boxing since at least 2017 going if your join date, so you must know no fights aren't 100 guaranteed.

Leave a comment:

• BritishBoxing92
    replied
    The only one to beat him in the past was Mayweather Jr and he secured quite the victory as Canelo carries on surpassing most peoples expectations in gathering victories..

Can he lose again down the line? sure but it will take some one who can outbox him enough through out the fight and if it goes to the score cards then down to judges I guess..

Leave a comment:

• icha
    replied
    Originally posted by BendOver View Post
    I don't think he beat Lara. It was some kind of gift.
    lara bet him self, no gift needed...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X