Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: It'll Take Canelo Going Completely Outside Weight Class, Comfort Zone To Get Beat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
    He has close to 60 fights and only fought like 10 black fighters. And when he fights black fighters the fight is close like Lara, Trout and Floyd. But when he fights the UR's he walks right through them
    The Floyd fight wasn't close, it was a whitewash, despite that one garbage scorecard from CJ Ross who coincidentally hasn't worked a fight since turning in that garbage. As I said, styles matter, not the color of the fighter. You mentioned 3 guys who have more of a defensive/slick style (aside from Trout who is pretty balanced), if he were to fight Plant who is more of a boxer with the same type of slick style he would have the same trouble. It has to do with the styles, I highly doubt they're basing their match making decisions off of the fact fighters are black, the style presents more of a problem
    Last edited by Rip Chudd; 01-04-2021, 10:30 AM.

Comment

So at the time Canelo entered middelweight the champs were GGG and Jacobs, and now that he is fighting at 168 all champions are white. but according to you instead of fighting champs he should go down in weight to fight some black bums that are picking up his leftovers lmao. Just cause they are black. plus he even made charlo a great offer, but he chickened out and even his own twin brother admitted how charlo is ducking.
      Charlo best win derevyanchenko / lost previous 2 fights in a row hahahahahah
      andrade best win / jack culcay hahahahahaahahah
      its really getting laughable.
      Last edited by Boxing>MMA; 01-04-2021, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Yet in a few months Hearn will tell us Saunders can beat him.

Comment

BJS cant crack an egg, made his career on GGG's leftovers, you say this fat ass can move and you call this guy 'a slick boxer', wow

Comment

Who ever said Danny Jacobs is half black stfu you sound dumb as ****

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Is Danny Jacobs not black?
              Lol. Apparently not black enough

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
                I agree. I donít think heíll beat Bivol or Beterbiev.
                He can beat Bivol at 168 and he can beat Beterbiev if he waits until 2023/24 when he'll be nearly 40 yrs old.

2021 - Saunders and Plant

22 - mandatory and Golovkin

23 - Benavidez/Ramirez and Charlo or Bivol

24 - mandatory and Beterbiev

assuming they are all still around - some will get beaten or retire.

Comment

fight vs Golovkin was Jacobs last hurrah fight, he negotiated like a jew from Brooklyn, came heavy and big as possible and still crumble, fell on his knees, after that it was just money grab on that loss, made his name on losses vs Pirog and GGG

Comment

Ok now stop arse licking Edward. We get it, you want to be his promoter, you want to provide European bodies for his record it donít make insane statements like this. You represent a fighter in Andrade who Canelo rejects as an opponent because ďhe doesnít like his style.Ē Canelo would be challenged by Andrade, Plant, Benavidez, etc etc.

Comment

I mean Canelo spars with cruisers. At 175 I think Bivol is the harder of all the possible matchups. Beterbiev's defense is not that great and he does not have GGG's chin. Bivol is a smarter boxer and has better defense in my eyes. I think Canelo gets by Bivol barely or has a very close fight but I think his power would stop Beterbiev and I do not think Beterbiev has the footwork like GGG to stay in front of Canelo nor does he have the hand speed of GGG to land meaningful shots. I have all but given up on Benavidez since he has taken his career half serious. If David can take his future serious then we shall see what happens. The older David gets (late 20's) the harder it will be for him to make 168 and out size his opponents.

Comment

Working...
                      X