Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: It'll Take Canelo Going Completely Outside Weight Class, Comfort Zone To Get Beat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: It'll Take Canelo Going Completely Outside Weight Class, Comfort Zone To Get Beat

SAN ANTONIO Eddie Hearn doesn't envision anyone beating Canelo Alvarez anytime soon, not unless the ambitious Alvarez agrees to face an opponent simply too big and too strong for him. The four-division champion continued to thrive last month four full weight classes above where he made his pro debut as a 15-year-old junior welterweight in October 2005. Alvarez, 30, dominated previously unbeaten Brit Callum Smith in their 12-round, 168-pound title fight, which Alvarez won decisively on all three scorecards in the main event of a seven-bout card at Alamodome (119-109, 119-109, 117-111).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Or maybe fight a black guy instead of the uro's he fights. Charlo or Andrade comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
      Or maybe fight a black guy instead of the uro's he fights. Charlo or Andrade comes to mind.
      Is Danny Jacobs not black?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        No, he’s considered “fake black” because he’s respectable, is fluent in the English language and doesn’t have a prison come back story to create a story book film on fight night.

Canelo haters are the best lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Oh so you mean fighting one black fighter out his last ten bouts shows his willingness to face black fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
            No, he’s considered “fake black” because he’s respectable, is fluent in the English language and doesn’t have a prison come back story to create a story book film on fight night.

Canelo haters are the best lol
            I'm not hating on Canelo. I'm just point out the fact that a lot of Mexican fighters are fighting bums from Europe and avoiding black fighters from American. Just pointing out facts. I don't think Canelo will ever fight a black fighter again.

Comment

Hearn is a shrewd businessman.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                Oh so you mean fighting one black fighter out his last ten bouts shows his willingness to face black fighters?
                He has fought Floyd, Trout as well. I mean I want to see him in there with Charlo and Andrade as well but let's not act as if he hasn't fought black fighters. Styles should matter, not the color of the fighter

Comment

damn this canelo hype is now reaching sky high, next he will be the best mexi ever and the best ever who know where it will go

Comment

Charlo and Benavidez are his biggest threats. Any champ at 175 is unrealistic.

Comment

Working...
                    X