Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko on Loss To Lopez: Nothing Honest About The Judging, It's About Being Bribed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here you go, Lomachenko. These are for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Oh yea Jirov was a hard man. He practically ended Baby Joe Mesi’s young career after giving him a brain bleed.
      I remember that fight so well. He ruined Mesi. The Toney fight tho was a toe to toe thriller.

Comment

• Kinda disappointed loma is being a sore loser

Comment

• Originally posted by lopetego View Post
          I'm a Loma fan and was rooting for him against Teofimo the punk, but he lost

sorry Loma, but it's a FIGHT, not a ¨who has the best defense¨ contest

you can't win a fight if you don't throw punches for half of it
          Yeah... I sat in awe watching it. Listening to his Father repeatedly tell him "be patient, trust the plan" as Lopez was banking one round after another was near unbearable. When he finally remembered boxing was about hitting your opponent, he was VERY effective, scored efficiently, and looked great. Unfortunately, that was nothing compared to his inactivity. Crap, a few of those early rounds could have been scored 10-8 for Lopez with the total lack of offense from Lomachenko.

Now he is smearing the judges? I miss the days where people mostly manned up. I really do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            No, he's right. Teo would son Tank badly
            As I said, haters shall hate. Don't drown in your heartbreak. Loma is a sore loser. Deal with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Here you go, Lomachenko. These are for you.

Do you have an extra blanket? I hear he needs to cuddle something warm.

Comment

• Yea even as a biased Loma fan I had 7 rounds to five at minimum for Lopez. Feel bad for him cause he did come on strong in the latter half of the fight which matters more to me, but that’s not how scoring works. This is why I think boxing should again look to shorten the number of rounds in a fight to encourage more action early. Actually think that would’ve worked potentially in the favor of a Lopez knockout of Loma in this one, cause Loma looked quite timid of his power and range, but I absolutely hate giving a close fight to the person who won the feel me out rounds.

Comment

• Fought scared and threw single digit punches, Bumachenko, the Eastern Euro Broner.

Comment

• Even with all the money in the world,,,
                    You can't buy class

Comment

• Flat out embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                      X