Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko on Loss To Lopez: Nothing Honest About The Judging, It's About Being Bribed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    You put me on to the LDBC with your attempt to vilify this controversial group. Ironically, you helped 78 grow in subscriptions
    Lol. You’re funny man. This post made me laugh. You know that ain’t the truth doe! Lol

Comment

• >I took one round in the first half of the fight and five rounds for the second (half), specifically rounds 7-11. Weíve got 6-6 which is a draw.

Even on his own scorecard he has a draw lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Once you take the route Lomachenko is taking, you will never recover. What I mean by that is losing a fight, with the majority of spectators agreeing you lost, and going on record saying you should have won. There's no coming back from that. If you lose, and almost everyone say you lost, you should admit defeat and say you will be back stronger. It's like Lomachenko got beat up, he simply lost due to inactivity. He allowed Lopez to outwork him in 12 rounds. Plain and simple, he fought scared. I predicted Lomachenko would win, I predicted he would school Lopez. I predicted Lomachenko could also beat Lopez via corner stoppage from outclassing so much. None of that happened. Lomachenko stepped in the ring and fought like a scared fighter. A fighter who was going up against some legendary, in his prime, HOF'er. My prediction was based on Lomachenko's amateur and pro resume, Olympic resume, and Lopez's lack of experience at the top level and lack of names. I was dead wrong and Lomachenko fought scared. I wouldn't even call it "fought". He let his hands go in 3-4 rounds and just survived and played defense for the other 8-9 rounds. Just not a good performance at all in his part and the sooner he admits that, the sooner he can start correcting that for a possible rematch.
        Realist post in this entire thread. There's a lot of mental gymnastics going on in here. Also, his handling of the loss doesn't ingratiate himself to a rematch. I wanted to see a rematch initially but after seeing how he's going about the loss, I'm not sure he's deserving. Particularly since he's the reason there was no rematch clause to begin with.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Damn fighters of this ERA are FULL of Excuses! YOU LOST!

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Suck It Up and Come Back Stronger! I say the same thing about Wilder as well but some of you won't have the same consistency. You Bashed Wilder for all of his stupid excuses but for Loma you will DEFEND HIM and say he has a point

NAh heís showing him self up big time, of expected better of him.
          I didnít expect better of Wilder, both need to take a leaf out of AJís book on how to take a loss like a man, not a whinging little ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            This so much. I'm sick of people acting as if he could've just turned it on whenever he wanted.

Lopez made him tentative.
            Still, Lomo does not want a rematch...?

Comment

• The judges might have been bribed because at least 1 judge badly scored the fight as if she had been bribed but the fact remains that Loma lost. He could and probably SHOULD have won but he chose to be inactive and concede the first half of the fight and as a result he lost. Crying about it now is a bad look for him. I understand the fight was close and that is a hard loss to take but he should congratulate Lopez for a job well done instead of crying about it. Next time throw some punches Loma!

Comment

• lopez simply did not win that fight, it is not up for debate!

Comment

• This is why I always called Bumachenko a fkn fraud, now you understand why.

Comment

• he's not helping his case

Comment

• If loma lost a split decision 7-5 and ran his mouth like this then yes he's a punk.

but the judges had it 11-1 and 9-3, how can one not say bribery?

the fight should've been 7-5 lopez, 6-6 draw, or 7-5 for the big loma riders, but common denominator is, a close fight, not no 11-1.

For the people saying loma is in the wrong, they're awfully quiet about that 11-1
                      Last edited by HrNY; 12-19-2020, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X