Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Usyk school a prime "Big George" Foreman

Usyk is 6'3" and 215

Big George was 6'4" around 220

Not much of a size difference, and Usyk has handled brutal punchers like Bredis and Gassiev who are all over 220lb on fight night

I don't see how Big George handles a guy as quick and skilled
    moneytheman likes this.

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    Usyk is 6'3" and 215

Not much of a size difference, and Usyk has handled brutal punchers like Bredis and Gassiev who are all over 220lb on fight night

''Big'' George was never known for his boxing prowess. His chin was solid. His tank and technique......yeesh. His power was real and I don't know if Syk could take it or avoid it.
    F l i c k e r, garfios and MONGOOSE66 like this.

Comment

prime Foreman would lose to Usyk worse than he did to the also swift (but nowhere near as good) Jimmy Young
      Damn Wicked and moneytheman like this.

Comment

Of course

Because around here every eastern euro regardless of how little they’ve accomplished will beat everyone haven’t you heard? That’s the bs you will hear around here.

Smh

Comment

Usyk is 6'3" and 215

Totally agree.
          moneytheman likes this.

Comment

Foreman either gets him early or loses, most likely by decision. Usyk has a hell of a tank.

Comment

Haven't seen him fight at heavyweight once it's hard to predict if he can avoid getting clocked for 12 and if he his chin can take a good shot

Comment

Usyk is 6'3" and 215

There is a size difference, THERE are plenty of ectomorphs who attend gyms and pump themselves over 200 pounds.

George Foreman like most of the heavyweights from the 60's-70's, did not approach the sport of boxing with the goal of? Body building in their training camps etc

George Forman has a bigger frame than Usyk, and his muscle mass is more original 'He is a bigger man than Usyk'.

Uysk gets it by all the fighters he faces, his speed is nothing special 'He is just a well rounded solid fighter, he has no defining great attribute'.
                Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 10-05-2020, 02:46 AM.

Comment

I'm not one to wear rose tinted glasses, but Foreman would knock him the **** out along with the vast majority of the current HW division.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                    I'm not one to wear rose tinted glasses, but Foreman would knock him the **** out along with the vast majority of the current HW division.
                    What would posses people to think Usyk beats Foreman I'll never know. Foreman is known as one of the biggest punchers ever and not only is Usyk capable of being hit but he is unproven as a heavyweight

Comment

Working...
                    X