Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Fought As Dirty As Possible, But Bayless Let Him Get Away With It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You gotta have more dog in you than this, Deontay. If you get fouled then foul back.

It was a fight and Fury put it on your ass. You had no answers.

Comment

• I didn't feel i watched a boxing fight, i'm not really ok about that Brenled story but i back Wilder when he said that Fury was dirty and didn't fight correctly.

That 1st knockdown was absolutely a fraud and ruined the fight and Fury could be DQ for this.
      Last edited by Opti500; 02-25-2020, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        He has no choice but to keep making excuses. He talked a lot **** and couldn’t back it up. This is a result of having too many “Yes men” around you feeding an already oversized ego. Wilder was feeling himself a bit too much for a guy whose main weapon/skill was his right hand punch. It’s time to look in the mirror and be true to yourself, Wilder. Hire new trainers, and learn all the basics.
        at 35 wilder gonna learn all new style?? are you for real?

Comment

• To be fair to him Fury did fight very dirty. He should do that in the 3rd fight.

And most of all, what went wrong for Wilder is he took an unguarded haymaker to the back/side of the head in the 3rd that kinda ended the contest.

If he wants to stand any chance in the 3rd fight, he needs to learn to avoid swinging power shots like that, learn to apply his power on the back foot, and keep up the jab to the body which was much improved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Opti500 View Post

That 1st knockdown was absolutely a fraud and ruined the fight.
            I don't know how anyone can honestly look at that knockdown and consider it a normal punch. Nobody falls down like that in a fight.

Most of Tyson Fury's punches looked good, but not that one. I would've rather seen Fury beat Wilder with strong legs than see him win like that.

Comment

• Hey in wilder defense fury was choking the **** outta him. But to not let that happen don’t drop ur head

Comment

• "But I guess those rules just applied to me, and not my opponent"

Comment

• Originally posted by BamBamMurphy View Post
                  Stop being a tart and lay off the keyboard for a few days....the shame will pass soon enough
                  Whose alt is this? Sign off clown and face me down like a real man with your primary username. That's unless you haven't got the balls to do so.

Comment

• Gonna have to agree everything celt80 said.

Maybe he's concussed

Comment

• Originally posted by Falkano View Post
                      "But I guess those rules just applied to me, and not my opponent"
                      Fury was holding him behind the head with his left glove and hitting him with his right. Wilder retaliated to the fouls, trying to get Fury's glove off his head.

Comment

Working...
                      X