Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Fought As Dirty As Possible, But Bayless Let Him Get Away With It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder must have forgotten how he punched Audley Harrison everywhere, including the back of the head, when Harrison was already down. He looked like a madman then, and now he is whining for a regular blow to the ear.

Comment

• Tyson fury is a very unprofessional fighter and because he is a gipsy those gypies promoters let him get away with a 3rd round dirty punch... That fight was supposed to be stopped after that deliberate dirty punch and that Tyson fury be disqualified period. That referee caused Wilder his belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
        While I disagree with Wilder about Mark Breland, I agree that Fury was very dirty.

Remember the Terrel Williams vs. Prichard Colon fight?

There's a reason why rabbit punches are illegal. I think maybe it's time for referees to enforce stronger rules. When a fighter gets hit below the belt, he's given up to 5 minutes to recover. Maybe a similar action should be taken when a fighter falls down hard from a rabbit punch? It could have changed the fight because Wilder looked really shaky and kept falling down after that point.
        Dude just stop. Fury got away with a few illegal tactics, but all the greats have done that. Fury nullified Wilder’s right hand from the opening bell and Wilder had zero strategy and couldn’t make any type of adjustment. I know you’re a fan of his, but call a spade a spade, Wilder is a one-dimensional knockout artist. Fury had his number the first fight(that he should’ve won)and finished the job and the second time.

Comment

• Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
          If anything Bayliss broke them up to quickly at times and looked to be trying to give Wilder the advantage.

But what this really comes down to, is a guy with 44 fights didn’t have any answers. He can blame all the minor distractions he likes. He has clearly never been taught to in-fight, he doesn’t know how to deal with pressure, he doesn’t know how to use his feet, heck he couldn’t even counter punch on Saturday, he literally had nothing, not because of all the excuses, because Fury took it all away from him.
          People forgot before the fight that Tyson can fight well on the inside as well as the out. He knows how to use his body & weight to lean all over you, & knows all the veteran tactics. He's a gypsy after all, they're bred for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Whose alt is this? Sign off clown and face me down like a real man with your primary username. That's unless you haven't got the balls to do so.
            This is my first and only account tart

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
              I don't think Wilder should do them. No fighter should. Both Fury and Wilder are in the wrong, and we need to protect fighters better for the sake of the sport.
              You're sounding a bit pathetic bro. This is the fight game, not a tickling contest. You've been claiming for years that your guy is a killer and the baddest man on the planet, now you're coming out with this s***?

GTFOH

Comment

• Wilder is the best fighter the world has ever seen.....that Tyson fury is a clown" even when Wilder was so injured he couldn't take him down...it was a stupid day for boxing....that referee stupid useless Bayless must never be allowed in these fights. Tyson fury was just a resler out there....that is why that fight was so awkward for Wilder.

Comment

• Comment

• If the round 3 knockdown hadn't happened, I still believe Fury would've won the fight. I'd rather see Fury get his victory with clean punches than the way it unfolded. Maybe in a 3rd fight, Fury will do exactly that. And in doing so, he'll gain more fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by isaaktladi View Post
                      Wilder is the best fighter the world has ever seen.....that Tyson fury is a clown" even when Wilder was so injured he couldn't take him down...it was a stupid day for boxing....that referee stupid useless Bayless must never be allowed in these fights. Tyson fury was just a resler out there....that is why that fight was so awkward for Wilder.
                      The bells gone. I think you need to finish your lunch and run along to play group.

There's a good lad!

Comment

Working...
                      X