Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Fought As Dirty As Possible, But Bayless Let Him Get Away With It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by denium View Post
    Do you want some cream for your sore v@gina?

You just know that 1HourRun internet search history right now consists of:
    "Fury cheated Doe"
    "Wilder costume weighed 40Ib Doe"
    "Breland friends with dirrell- direll trained by sugah hill,, sugah hill trains fury"

Hahaahahaha

Comment

• The frustrating thing for Fury is that he'll have to beat Wilder three times in a row to walk out of this rivalry with the belt lol.

Comment

• I’m looking forward to the rematch now.

Fury is going to destroy this guy mentally. He’ll wear Wilder’s transformer gimp suit
        To all the promos. Probably weight in in it too. That’ll be good so we can find out how much it weighs

Comment

• Someone please shut Wilder up!

Comment

• Shet Squad looking real sad now...losing 17 rounds to 2 rounds in two fights??? Non-stop excuses...Fury should make Wilder fight another contending heavyweight before the rematch just to show Shet Squad isn't deserving of rematch with The Gypsy King

Comment

• This is getting sad now, Wilder is in complete denial and unable to accept the fact the he was dominated through and through by the better fighter Saturday.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Yeah but he did it a very clean, classy and stylish way but motherfucker; Tyson Fury damn near went into a coma in their first bout and almost didn't wake up. Which was why he fought the way he did in the rematch. He was afraid of going to sleep. He thought Wilder was going to sleep his ass which is why he fought illegally
                  fury got off the floor in the 12th rd and pounded the sh it out of wilder and then he knew how to beat him easily

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    Well, he isn't entirely wrong about this one. Fury is much bigger than Wilder and he made full use of it roughing him up in the clinches. Lots of holding and hitting, leaning on him and rabbit punches. Wilder did hit Fury behind the head too but in retaliation, given the size difference it isn't nearly the same impact with those kind of short shots anyways.

That said i don't think Bayless did a bad job. As mentioned Wilder tried to give Fury a taste of his own medicine, often times that's the right thing. But only if it makes the fighter think twice next time. It didn't, it just made it harder for Bayless to sort it out since it was done on both sides.

More importantly he should've had more of a strategy to cope with it in the first place, he was really just out of his depth. Which brings me to the most important point, because that didn't change when Fury was boxing him up on the outside. It's one thing if Wilder was having success once at range but being roughed up inside, that wasn't the case. Fury kicked his ass regardless of where the fight took place. And the knockdown was legit, shots to the ear are legal. If that was a rabbit punch what was Wilder's KO of Liachovich? I remember sticking up for Wilder after Sergei made the same excuse, for Deontay to be complaining now is just messed up.

All that said, the man is clearly in denial right now. I hope he comes clean about what happened to himself if not the fans before the third fight or Fury will beat him even easier.
                    I bet you didn't mind wilder beating up smaller old guys

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X