Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Fought As Dirty As Possible, But Bayless Let Him Get Away With It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
    The big difference here is horn clearly lost that fight. Fury didn’t clearly lose the fight. Unless that’s what you’re trying to say?
    Horn didn't "clearly" lose anything. It was a close fight - and it shouldn't have been close. But Manny took the guy lightly.

That's what you saw with Wilder. He took Fury lightly.

The difference is, Fury was desperate after a robbery. Horn was just trying to be great - and succeeded (because "at the end of the day, who's hand was raised?")

Ultimately though, you have two fights where and I broke this down, the A-Side got bullied to a LOSS!...against an underdog B-Side nobody thought could win. And the A-Side proceeded to make excuses. They both did.

Period point blank.

Comment

• Wilder playing victim as always. Only this time he’s not claiming racism for once. Ref was unfair to Fury if anything! And only reason Fury’s right hands were catching Wilder behind the ear was because wilder was closing his eyes and turning his head away every time he was jabbed. Fury’s 1, 2’s were target practice & Wilder was turning away and taking the right hands around his ears. Wilder was petrified and intimidated by Fury and fought scared. Wilder’s delusional and needs to concentrate on learning from his loss if he hopes to put it right. Fury steam rolled him and has beat him twice now, two different ways.

Comment

• Here comes the Victim Mentality of Wilder. Excuse after excuse. The guy went from wanting to catch "a body" to having to have the towel throw in for him and crying like the little exposed bully and coward that he is. The funniest part is that he knows White men to blame - he blamed his African-American coach and referee. Crying about the referee just like Floyd throughout his career. Dude had a biased referee who took a point off and didn't take one off on Wilder and Wilder land a punch after the bell.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Horn didn't "clearly" lose anything. It was a close fight - and it shouldn't have been close. But Manny took the guy lightly.

That's what you saw with Wilder. He took Fury lightly.

The difference is, Fury was desperate after a robbery. Horn was just trying to be great - and succeeded (because "at the end of the day, who's hand was raised?")

Ultimately though, you have two fights where and I broke this down, the A-Side got bullied to a LOSS!...against an underdog B-Side nobody thought could win. And the A-Side proceeded to make excuses. They both did.

Period point blank.
          Manny clearly won that fight. That fight actually lets me know who knows how to score a fight and doesn't. Fury also clearly won his fight with Wilder - 10 rounds to 2. I don't care what judges score. Anyone who says the judges' scored it like this - are making a completely irrelevant argument to anyone who knows boxing. 3 people who know less than me about boxing can't tell me who won.

Comment

• From no excuses to preposterous excuses, this is a bad look for Wilder. Sometimes you have to admit that yes, that opponent is just a better fighter than you.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Fury robbed this clown of his soul! LMAO!
              Fury let everyone know...Bomb Squad really Shet Squad!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                Here comes the Victim Mentality of Wilder. Excuse after excuse. The guy went from wanting to catch "a body" to having to have the towel throw in for him and crying like the little exposed bully and coward that he is. The funniest part is that he knows White men to blame - he blamed his African-American coach and referee. Crying about the referee just like Floyd throughout his career. Dude had a biased referee who took a point off and didn't take one off on Wilder and Wilder land a punch after the bell.
                blacks were raised with the victim mentality for 60 years

Comment

• Fucking wow!

Deontay, this is not how it's done my dude.

Comment

• He has no choice but to keep making excuses. He talked a lot **** and couldn’t back it up. This is a result of having too many “Yes men” around you feeding an already oversized ego. Wilder was feeling himself a bit too much for a guy whose main weapon/skill was his right hand punch. It’s time to look in the mirror and be true to yourself, Wilder. Hire new trainers, and learn all the basics.

Comment

• I was rooting for Wilder, I thought he would knock Fury out this time for sure, and I was wrong. Fury definitely is the best HW on earth and wilder looks pathetic using excuse after excuse. Stfu and exercise the rematch close and prove yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X