No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Drops Deontay Wilder Twice, Stops Him in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    The HW division just took a massive L. Gypsy-Bum, I hope you retire and go back to the UK, this is absolutely devastating for boxing.
    LOL I thought you would be hiding under Wilders hospital gown licking his sweaty nut sack not crying into your PBC pillow at home.

Don’t worry I’m sure Fury ate some wild boar meat to pull off a performance like that.

Comment

• man, wilder's corner sucks ass

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
        Gotta give it up to Tyson Fury for doing what nearly everyone said he couldn’t which was walking Wilder down and stopping him. As for Wilder it was very obvious that once his power was a non factor he’d lose.... he showed tremendous heart though. An unexpected night but one we’re gonna be talking about for a while.
        Man, Im really surprised Tyson brought it to Wilder like he did. It would have been easy for him to out box him all night. I thought he was bsing the whole time leading up to it. Joshua cant fck with the Fury we saw tonight.

Comment

• That waiting and waiting and waiting and letting bigger men come forward and throw punches while you do nothing is just the worst possible strategy and is about the worst flaw I have ever seen in a heavyweight champion. Somewhere along the way wilder began to believe the hype and lost the need for the left hook, combinations, and punch out out and it hit him in the arse tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
            You can tell his equilibrium was fcuked up from the KD. Wilder never had good balance, but you can just tell that punch to the ear caused a lot of damage. Up to that point, Wilder looked fine.
            Similar to AJ vs. Ruiz, but the ear damage looked a lot worse.

Comment

• Biggest gate ever for a HW fight in Vegas. Broke Lewis/Holyfield 2 record of 16.8 million. I knew they both stood to make a lot of money but they were both guaranteed 28 million plus a 50/50 split on any other revenue. Those are huge numbers. I wonder how many PPVs they sold? If there is a rematch Fury will get a 60/40 split according to the rematch clause & the loser must trigger the rematch clause in 30 days. I'm not sure a demand for a 3rd fight will be there after that one sided beating...

Comment

• As promised here's that black history trivia question:

Who was the white boxer that kicked the shit outta Deontay Wilder during black history month?

Comment

• Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
                  People say I'm racist for saying it but this is why I have a problem with Al Haymon.

He takes advantage of insecure americans who want the “glory days” back of all african american ppvs.

But that was false. The only other competitors were irish drunks.

The most successful promoters have talent they push from all over, different places(The best prospects who will carry after this current gen are not black, sorry for saying it. Has to be said.), pbc looks like dej jam.

You are obviously going to get far from the best from them, which explains why they are as protected as they are and why they are mostly complete hype.

The target audience has to believe otherwise they dont watch.

These are not boxing fans.

They are malibus most wanted white guys, insecure blacks, ldbc boxing channels(insecure blacks), old white farts who grew up thinking they were the best at boxing.

Thats why I laugh when I hear s**t like “blacks run boxing”.
                  lol
                  How, they have like 5-10 relevant fighters put together.

Thats why when im critical its not from a place of hatred.

Rather, its a warning.

Lay off the racism, stop overrating every f**cking black fighter that exists, learn to love the sport, and you'll actually be able to watch boxing involving better fighters from international cards that you don't personally envision chaperoning into your girlfriends camera-surrounded bedroom.
                  Fury did a number on deontayduckus wilderquackus

Comment

• Originally posted by Winky-Wright View Post
                    LOL I thought you would be hiding under Wilders hospital gown licking his sweaty nut sack not crying into your PBC pillow at home.

Don’t worry I’m sure Fury ate some wild boar meat to pull off a performance like that.
                    We barely heard anything about VADA drug testing for Wilder-Fury II. did we? All of a sudden Tyson has this ear-drum busting concussive power?! Something seems fishy.

Comment

• Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                      As promised here's that black history trivia question:

Who was the white boxer that kicked the shit outta Deontay Wilder during black history month?
                      I am gonna take a wilder guess here and say Tyson Fury

Comment

Working...
                      X