No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Think Fury is The Favorite in Wilder Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
    Most feared? Where is your evidence for this fear? The last time I heard there were numerous people making offers to him which he has been turning down left , right and centre.

Klitschko. Joshua. Whyte.
    Breazeazle would chomp at the bit to get a rematch , Ortiz was itching for his rematch , Adam Kownacki has been chasing his shot . There is a Russian Heavyweight named Mahkmudov who stands 6”5 250 who offered him 20 million ,no one fears Wilder it’s why Fury took that fight instead of AJ as well. When Usyk name was mentioned he would fight Wilder in the future he shrugged it off .

If anything they would fear what the pay would be because he doesn’t generate much on his own . Most guys want AJ because he’s the big pay it’s why it’s called prize fighting .

Comment

Hearn knows nothing. Wilder is the clear favourite. I have it 70% win possibility for Wilder, 8% draw and 22% for Fury win.

Hearn should be kissing Wilder's ass not Fury because he will need him for the AJ fight.

Best thing about Wilder/Fury is that one of them will be handed their first loss and will be forced to shut-up.

Comment

Fury wilder 2 is a 50/50 fight. After Klitschko and his performance vs Wilder, I will never underestimate Fury again. But that should not distract from Hearn being a carnival barker con man blowhard who is losing it that DAZN is in peril and Whyte is a 2x drug cheat

Comment

Fury is winning this fight by decision and Wilder is activating the immediate rematch clause. The bad news is that Fury will not take it. He will retire afterwards. He doesn't do rematches

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            Am amazed you are still hurt.
            Move on baby, that event has passed.
            Hurt? lol Not particularly, no. But always a bit surprised at Hearn's cheap rhetorics. I know I shouldn't ... cause that's his specialty. But still...

This said, I do love it when a bottom calls me baby!

Comment

I agree with Hearn if furys former lifestyle has not caught up with him over night , his last fight showed signs of it , if he's half a yard short on his feet he's done , if it's the old fury he has a real shot of winning ..

Comment

Hearn and Joshua are exerting tremendous media pressure on Wilder to stop being a coward ducking excuse making fraud like mayweather, and just dare to be great and fight Joshua.

Everybody now expects Wilder to step up and challenge Joshua in 2020. When he tries to run away again, everybody will know he's a coward duck fraud hoax illusion pretender just like the self confessed coward floyd mayweather.

Al Haymon sucks.

Comment

Hearn felt fury beat wilder the last time they fought and also feels fury is in better condition with less ring rust. Some ppl picking wilder and some picking fury. Why ppl get so mad at the ones who pick fury?

Comment

Early on I favored Fury by decision. But the change in trainers, possible strategy, that eye cut, have made be rethink this. Fury also doesn't seem as focused as he was the irst time. Wilder has stayed sharp against legitimate contenders while Fury basically fought tune ups. Also it's hard to see anyone going 12 without getting caught by Wilder. The only fighter that can possibly pull that off is Fury in my opinion. But if he changes anything I'm not so sure.

It's a fight that I can easily see either fighter winning.

Comment

I worry about Fury's conditioning and timing going into this fight with Deontay Wilder. His sparring partners are not allowed to punch him either in the head or the face.

I can envision Tyson coming into this fight not as sharp as he was in their first bout. In addition, I can see him being very rusty and out of shape as well.

How does he expects to be very fluid and get good rounds in training when his sparring partners aren't even allowed to hit him? I got Wilder easily winning this fight by either knockout or stoppage on cuts.

Comment

Working...
                      X