No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Think Fury is The Favorite in Wilder Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Fury is talking knockout, but I am sure he will be looking to box, avoid that right hand, and get a decision. Fury's strength is boxing, so he would be foolish to do anything else! Fury is more Ali than Tyson. His Father just chose the wrong name!
    Muhammed or cassius fury doesn't quite have the same ring to it lol

Comment

Listen to this little girl crying:

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
      Don't respond to 1hourRun.... honestly.

Since I joined this forum he just trolls UK fighters...... juvenile stuff. Even when I wasn't logging in I still glanced over a few threads every day.
      Quit crying you little bitch

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
        Muhammed or cassius fury doesn't quite have the same ring to it lol
        Tyson does have a nice ring to it, but Muhammad Fury works just as well! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
          Hurt? lol Not particularly, no. But always a bit surprised at Hearn's cheap rhetorics. I know I shouldn't ... cause that's his specialty. But still...

This said, I do love it when a bottom calls me baby!
          Its obvious you are still hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
            Listen to this little girl crying:

Quit crying you little bitch

You seem to be crying you shattered pelvis...... you obliterated coin-purse...... you weirdly horny hermaphrodite.....

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
              Hurt? lol Not particularly, no. But always a bit surprised at Hearn's cheap rhetorics. I know I shouldn't ... cause that's his specialty. But still...

This said, I do love it when a bottom calls me baby!
              Seriously, brother, you still sound hurt. Joshua was smart, and in boxing, there's always that time that all smart boxers reserve their muscle and use their brain. It's called intelligence. Everyday doesn't have to be a firefight.

Also, Hearn just spoke his mind like anybody else. You can speak yours without attacking his.
              And Joshua is plain about this. He's willing to fight whosoever comes top, be it wilder or fury.

So quit crying about last fight, and pray that wilder doesn't duck, because I believe that should fury win, he'll definitely love to fight AJ, but I seriously doubt that of wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Benstino View Post
                Seriously, brother, you still sound hurt. Joshua was smart, and in boxing, there's always that time that all smart boxers reserve their muscle and use their brain. It's called intelligence. Everyday doesn't have to be a firefight.

Also, Hearn just spoke his mind like anybody else. You can speak yours without attacking his.
                And Joshua is plain about this. He's willing to fight whosoever comes top, be it wilder or fury.

So quit crying about last fight, and pray that wilder doesn't duck, because I believe that should fury win, he'll definitely love to fight AJ, but I seriously doubt that of wilder
                So I'm guessing you thought that was a great fight? That AJ is a really intelligent fighter who boxed really well? And that Hearn is an honest chap?

Listen, professionnel sports is an entertainment. And when the show sucks, it sucks. Joshua's performance sucked. It wasn't a boxing lesson, it was a pitiful display of cowardliness. Now you can sugarcoat it all you want, it won't change a thing.

For the rest, Wilder ain't ducking no one. Look at what he did to Fury, who is 5 times the boxer AJ is. Now I'm not particularly a fan of the Bronze Bomber ( poor footwork, horrible upper body and head movement, limited in punch selection, ...) but pay the man his market value and you will get the fight. If AJ/Hearn ain't willing to meet him halfway, then whatever.

Comment

Working...
                X