No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Think Fury is The Favorite in Wilder Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    LOL. Well if Wilder beats Fury you make sure to point out it means NOTHING cuz Fury was just a bum. I dont want to be hearing NUMBER 1 or LINEAL or any of that crap from you. You call Fury a bum then Wilder will of beaten a bum (at the 2nd attempt).

It dont matter how few punches Fury throws or lands aslong as he is making his opponent do even less. You seem to have no problem with Wilder who loses nearly every round he fights while he hopes to land a lucky punch.
    Don't respond to 1hourRun.... honestly.

Since I joined this forum he just trolls UK fighters...... juvenile stuff. Even when I wasn't logging in I still glanced over a few threads every day.

Same ****, day-in, day-out, for years!!!

The guy is a real loser.

Don't block him, as it's funny to read his troll attempts.... but don't try and have a discussion, you're wasting your time.

Comment

The last knockdown wasn't a mistake. Wilder punched with him as he tried to slip away. Something will land flush in this fight. Fury should have taken the money and AJ beating in Wembley. Getting knocked out by Wilder will kill his leverage in an AJ fight. No way Haymon is letting him walk out that fight with Wilder's belt and they haven't recovered their investments in Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        LOL. Well if Wilder beats Fury you make sure to point out it means NOTHING cuz Fury was just a bum. I dont want to be hearing NUMBER 1 or LINEAL or any of that crap from you. You call Fury a bum then Wilder will of beaten a bum (at the 2nd attempt).

It dont matter how few punches Fury throws or lands aslong as he is making his opponent do even less. You seem to have no problem with Wilder who loses nearly every round he fights while he hopes to land a lucky punch.
        In my mind it means nothing, in yours a victory for the 'Bronze-Bomber' must be praised. We agree.

Comment

Fury is talking knockout, but I am sure he will be looking to box, avoid that right hand, and get a decision. Fury's strength is boxing, so he would be foolish to do anything else! Fury is more Ali than Tyson. His Father just chose the wrong name!

Comment

I disagree. Personally, I see Wilder as the favorite in this one because Tyson Fury would be coming into this fight physically compromised and his conditioning would suffer as result of it because he is not training to get punched or hit in the face or head area.

Tyson is going to have to worry about those cuts and Wilder punches so hard that he can easily reopen them with just a single jab and then the fight would be a wrap. Fury would get stopped for the very first time in his career.

In addition, his strategy of wanting to make it firefight with Deontay Wilder won't help matters either because he lacks the firepower in order to do so. All he has is the size to maul, out muscle and rough up Wilder while fighting on the inside.

Comment

Deontay Wilder is the favorite, make not doubt about it? Tyson Fury is attempting to topple a giant here etc

If Tyson Fury beats Deontay Wilder, he may not of beaten the most gifted boxer in the division 'But he would of beaten the most feared'

Deontay Wilder is the most feared fighter possibly in boxing right now 'All divisions'

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                Don't respond to 1hourRun.... honestly.

Since I joined this forum he just trolls UK fighters...... juvenile stuff. Even when I wasn't logging in I still glanced over a few threads every day.

Same ****, day-in, day-out, for years!!!

The guy is a real loser.

Don't block him, as it's funny to read his troll attempts.... but don't try and have a discussion, you're wasting your time.

Translation.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                  Deontay Wilder is the favorite, make not doubt about it? Tyson Fury is attempting to topple a giant here etc

If Tyson Fury beats Deontay Wilder, he may not of beaten the most gifted boxer in the division 'But he would of beaten the most feared'

Deontay Wilder is the most feared fighter possibly in boxing right now 'All divisions'
                  You are getting it all wrong. Wilder is gifted with nothing except punch power.
                  Don't mix it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    You are getting it all wrong. Wilder is gifted with nothing except punch power.
                    Don't mix it up.
                    Read again.

I stated that Deontay Wilder is not the most gifted boxer, but he is the most feared fighter in the entire sport of boxing.

At this point in time? I do not think there is any other active boxer who has his fear factor 'His fear factor is not on the level of Mike Tyson, but nevertheless it is apparent'

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Fury is talking knockout, but I am sure he will be looking to box, avoid that right hand, and get a decision. Fury's strength is boxing, so he would be foolish to do anything else! Fury is more Ali than Tyson. His Father just chose the wrong name!
                      Of course he will try do what you say, but last time he thought he would get decision as he was outboxing wilder. But now he knows that outboxing wilder he can't necessarily rely on judges so has to think ko wilder if chance presents itself.

Comment

Working...
                      X