No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Think Fury is The Favorite in Wilder Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Think Fury is The Favorite in Wilder Rematch

Eddie Hearn, promoter for IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, is not convinced by Tyson Fury's recent promise to score a second round knockout of WBC world champion Deontay Wilder. Fury will challenge Wilder on February 22nd at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder's got 24 rounds to land his lucky punch.

Comment

... Wilder will KO him cold, this time -- even if Fury is the "favorite"...

Comment

There has not been a single opponent that the 'Bronze-Bomber' has not hurt during a fight. You are gambling that a clumsy one-eye-bent-leg Gypsy-Bum survives a field full of landmines.

Comment

Well we all know Fury was still in recovery mode from his mental and physical problems last time and we all saw Fury beat Wilder so it only makes sense to see a more mentally and physically sound Fury as the favourite this time.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            Well we all know Fury was still in recovery mode from his mental and physical problems last time and we all saw Fury beat Wilder so it only makes sense to see a more mentally and physically sound Fury as the favourite this time.
            Still a way past prime fury though. He struggled with Wallin FFS.

Comment

If people really thought wilder beat fury h ed beat favourite. Just like if people really thought jmm beat pac, jmm would be been fave v pac

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                Was the Gypsy-Bum unfit and on depression meds for : fat John McDermott, Nicolai Firtha, Neven Pajkic, or the cruiserweight Steve Cunningham? In Phooey's finest moment vs. Klitschko he barely got the win whilst breaking a compubox record for biggest stinker in a HW world title fight.

Where is this master-boxer you guys keep speaking of?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Still a way past prime fury though. He struggled with Wallin FFS.
                  Well yeah there is that. Im just hoping Fury needs a big fight to rise to the challenge and thats why he didnt look very good in his last 2. But then when you go as far as Fury did with weight and drugs and drink its very very hard to go all the way back to your best. People who go through things like that or really let themselves go between fights tend to have short careers because of it.

But i will stick to the idea that Fury will raise his game against the bigger threat. Just like he did with Wlad. Nobody excpected him to beat Wlad based on how he had fought in his career previous. Fury is still good in my books and if Wilder beats him i wont be using Fury being shot or anything as an excuse to the loss.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Was the Gypsy-Bum unfit and on depression meds for : fat John McDermott, Nicolai Firtha, Neven Pajkic, or the cruiserweight Steve Cunningham? In Phooey's finest moment vs. Klitschko he barely got the win whilst breaking a compubox record for biggest stinker in a HW world title fight.

Where is this master-boxer you guys keep speaking of?
                    LOL. Well if Wilder beats Fury you make sure to point out it means NOTHING cuz Fury was just a bum. I dont want to be hearing NUMBER 1 or LINEAL or any of that crap from you. You call Fury a bum then Wilder will of beaten a bum (at the 2nd attempt).

It dont matter how few punches Fury throws or lands aslong as he is making his opponent do even less. You seem to have no problem with Wilder who loses nearly every round he fights while he hopes to land a lucky punch.

Comment

Working...
                    X