Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Warns Lomachenko: Don't Underestimate Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Match-ups like this are what boxing is all about!

Good luck gentlemen, may the best man win.

Comment

After all the trash Lopez has spoken no way in hell Loma underestimated him.

But at the same time props to Lopez for following through. The kid annoyed me at first despite being Central American but man he’s got some balls on him. Gotta love it.

Loma is a favorite but Lopez got a few things going for him. Youth, power and the fact his last fight doesn’t give much to analyze with the explosive KO.

Lopez got dynamite in his left hand as well so I can’t wait.

5 estrellas!! Vamos catracho!!

Comment

i do think Lopez is a good fighter, but he is nowhere near to lomachenko's skill sets. I think lomachenko will take him to school. Too soon to match him against him. Lomachenko is still at his prime since he's never taken any kind of punishment. fernando vargas' career was destroyed after matching him with a more physically, mature, experienced Felix Trinidad.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
          Brah, Floyd beat Castillo twice. Look it up.

Salido's ***** signed with Top Rank under the condition that he'd get a title shot early. Salido's ***** knew what he was getting. Don't make excuses. Salido's ***** just bit off more than he could chew. And now Salido's ***** is soon going to be getting a train ran on him by Tank and Lopez
          Ha ha lil mad f*ggot

Here's what YOU can go look up

Floyd got out landed by about 100 punches while Loma out landed Solido

That shows how *****ing dumb you are

***** you lil punk b*tch

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I don't think there is any chance Loma underestimates Lopez. In fact, what I gathered from the interview on ESPN is Loma is taking this fight extremely seriously.

We could get another Floyd/Corrales destruction with multiple KD's.
            Quite possibly one of the most anticipated fights of 2020, would you say ?
            Man, imagine if Loma takes on Lopez, Tank, and Haney all in the same calendar year. I feel like fans would be chomping at the bits for each one of those...

Comment

This kid's overconfidence and border arrogance will be his undoing.

Comment

Nobody underestimate you son, no more now! Lomachenko include... You just too good for that mistake.

Comment

you have not shown anything impressive teo

walk the talk otherwise STFU

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    I am all for this fight but Teo will be damaged goods after this fight. Reminds me of Fernando....
                    I see the parallels here, but I don't think Loma's punches are devastating like the way Tito's were. Fernando was physically damaged that night - Teo could suffer equal damage, but his would most likely be mental. He's already had some confidence issues prior to the Commey drubbing.
                    Either way, this is one of the very best fights boxing can offer up.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                      I see the parallels here, but I don't think Loma's punches are devastating like the way Tito's were. Fernando was physically damaged that night - Teo could suffer equal damage, but his would most likely be mental. He's already had some confidence issues prior to the Commey drubbing.
                      Either way, this is one of the very best fights boxing can offer up.
                      I kinda agree with you but check everyone who has fought Loma. After they fight him they become nothing. Some people have that effect.

Monzón was one of those guys that destroyed careers just for fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X