Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Warns Lomachenko: Don't Underestimate Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    Congratulations! You’re the first — and possibly the last — to notice! Lol Yes, I play. Mostly on Chess.com.
    what's your rating? maybe we could spar

Comment

lopez can't make 135 keeps talking about going to 147

Comment

Not necessarily a problem. Maybe Loma just wants a different feel, look, bigger venue, whatever.
        MSG is an iconic venue for boxing! The fans have shown love to both fighters. They basically did the build up to this fight in MSG, so show some love back!

Comment

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
          what's your rating? maybe we could spar
          My blitz rating is around 1600 nowadays. It’s dropped a lot. I used to be in the 1700-1750 range, with a peak of about 1830. I’m around 1700 at slower time controls. Yourself?

Comment

Lomachenko doesn't want it it in New York City. Hmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              MSG is an iconic venue for boxing! The fans have shown love to both fighters. They basically did the build up to this fight in MSG, so show some love back!
              Vasyl has fought three times at MSG. Looking at all the places he’s fought at, it appears he likes to mix up his venues. Lomachenko has fought all over the place in his short professional career. It’ll be interesting to see where he wants to stage his next act.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                lomachenko is the A side and the champion fight should take place in kiev ukraine ....... i can hear the whining coming from lopez camp now
                How come you wasn't saying that shet when T.B.E. was the A-side?

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  Teofimo thinks he's going to Ko him like stating Lomachenko is to small for me he's going to find out how it feels to lose 12 rounds or quit on his stool
                  If l0m0 quits on his stool it would be funny.

Comment

My blitz rating is around 1600 nowadays. It’s dropped a lot. I used to be in the 1700-1750 range, with a peak of about 1830. I’m around 1700 at slower time controls. Yourself?
                    ah nice man, I'm miles behind you. Started playing 2 months ago and I'm at 1050 right now.. getting my rear kicked

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
                      Quite possibly one of the most anticipated fights of 2020, would you say ?
                      Man, imagine if Loma takes on Lopez, Tank, and Haney all in the same calendar year. I feel like fans would be chomping at the bits for each one of those...
                      That would be special. Frankly I don't care about the Tank fight. Tank has made it all but clear they are going to wait it out. WOuld love to see Lopez, Haney and Berchelt but that is a lot for one man in a calendar year.

Comment

Working...
                      X