Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Warns Lomachenko: Don't Underestimate Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do we have to wait til May for this?? Superbowl??? Both man need more time to past VADA testing??

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Then Floyd is Castillo's bitch and it wasn't Floyd's 2nd fight
      How are going to say that when Floyd beat him twice? That's that dumb shet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Why is MSG suddenly a problem? Loma has fought there 4 times already.
        Cuz l0m0's team wants favoritism on the decision..

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
          Never heard from Loma's camp that MSG is a problem, Teo is a fake newser, lol
          You fake news like old media.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            Not necessarily a problem. Maybe Loma just wants a different feel, look, bigger venue, whatever.
            That's not it.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Cuz l0m0's team wants favoritism on the decision..
              So you think that’s it? You think Lomachenko needs a gift decision versus Lopez? The way I see it, Teofimo has a banger’s chance. That’s it. And I think most, including Vasyl and his team, think that way too. No one’s worried about being outscored here.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
                I can't imagine Tank going anywhere near him, whether Teo wins or loses.

But Teo's going to 140 after Loma whatever happens - he's been having issues with making 135 for a while now, so not going to happen.

I can't even imagine Tank taking a risk on someone like Commey (or Campbell, or Haney).

For sure Teo should get credit for taking Loma on (win or lose again), and Loma recently said in an interview that 'is boxing, anything can happen' when asked if Teo could beat him, so he remains grounded. Unless Teo blows Loma out early (possible, but unlikely), we'll learn a lot about Teo though as Loma will take him into deep waters, and the longer it goes, the deeper it will get. If Teo stays in the fight for all 12 (even if losing on the cards), that will be a psychological boost as he'll learn heaps.
                After this fight Tank will definitely be even more on the run. It's embarrassing how they're handling it. It would be one thing if Davis was just as good as Loma and they were trying to work out a business deal..

But this clown runs his mouth like he's the best, but then avoids the best... it's embarrassing to even look at.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                  Salido's ***** gonna get exposed
                  Oh yeah, Salido completely owned Loma by split decision, it was such a blowout...

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                    Brah, Floyd beat Castillo twice. Look it up.

Salido's ***** signed with Top Rank under the condition that he'd get a title shot early. Salido's ***** knew what he was getting. Don't make excuses. Salido's ***** just bit off more than he could chew. And now Salido's ***** is soon going to be getting a train ran on him by Tank and Lopez
                    So now losing a close and competitive split decision makes you someone's *****? Ok, got it.....

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
                      Why do we have to wait til May for this?? Superbowl??? Both man need more time to past VADA testing??
                      For real I was telling my friends about this and they said I was crazy haha why are all these fights being so far down the year. A lot of fighters take December off and you telling me Lomochenko and Lopez got to wait 6 months to make a 36 minute fight? Feels like a summer movie blockbuster tease when they show it a year before dropping smh. Canelo fighting in May just to fight billy jo Saunders in a fight nobody cares about and then fight another overrated Euro fighter in September ohhhhh that’s right he will instead make the third GGG fight.

I hate being a boxing fan, after they fight they will fight again in the fall against a no hoper back on that Top Recycle plan.

Comment

Working...
                      X