Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Warns Lomachenko: Don't Underestimate Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capablanca! Quite possibly the most naturally gifted chess player of all time. Do you play?

Comment

Not ready for Lomachenko.

But can’t force him to not take on him. If he wants him then whatever, take the L then.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Then Floyd is Castillo's bitch and it wasn't Floyd's 2nd fight
        Brah, Floyd beat Castillo twice. Look it up.

Salido's ***** signed with Top Rank under the condition that he'd get a title shot early. Salido's ***** knew what he was getting. Don't make excuses. Salido's ***** just bit off more than he could chew. And now Salido's ***** is soon going to be getting a train ran on him by Tank and Lopez

Comment

I don't think there is any chance Loma underestimates Lopez. In fact, what I gathered from the interview on ESPN is Loma is taking this fight extremely seriously.

We could get another Floyd/Corrales destruction with multiple KD's.

Comment

I am all for this fight but Teo will be damaged goods after this fight. Reminds me of Fernando....

Comment

Originally posted by Aware View Post
              Capablanca! Quite possibly the most naturally gifted chess player of all time. Do you play?
              Congratulations! You’re the first — and possibly the last — to notice! Lol Yes, I play. Mostly on Chess.com.

Comment

Loma isn't stupid. He knows Lopez is a huge threat. I expect both fighters to be extremely well prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I don't think there is any chance Loma underestimates Lopez. In fact, what I gathered from the interview on ESPN is Loma is taking this fight extremely seriously.

We could get another Floyd/Corrales destruction with multiple KD's.
                  I think Lomachenko scores a clear victory here — too good, too experienced. And he has to take Lopez seriously. The kid can bang. Gonna be a nice fight.

Comment

BOTH have clear strengths. Lopez is young, very hungry, physically strong, and has power. Lom has great angles, tons of experience, a great body puncher, very smart at adjusting. Thats enough to say that this fight could go either way or be a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                      Omg!! I'm ready for this one!!! Lets do this!! I like what I'm hearing from Teo!!! But After Loma.. U need to fight Tank! Then make a move to 140.
                      I can't imagine Tank going anywhere near him, whether Teo wins or loses.

But Teo's going to 140 after Loma whatever happens - he's been having issues with making 135 for a while now, so not going to happen.

I can't even imagine Tank taking a risk on someone like Commey (or Campbell, or Haney).

For sure Teo should get credit for taking Loma on (win or lose again), and Loma recently said in an interview that 'is boxing, anything can happen' when asked if Teo could beat him, so he remains grounded. Unless Teo blows Loma out early (possible, but unlikely), we'll learn a lot about Teo though as Loma will take him into deep waters, and the longer it goes, the deeper it will get. If Teo stays in the fight for all 12 (even if losing on the cards), that will be a psychological boost as he'll learn heaps.

Comment

Working...
                      X