Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: We Unified in 20 Fights, Wilder Has Not in 40 - Why Not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're a fool.. Joshua name was on wilder's mouth every time Aj has a fight coming up. He even said dominic, parker,even takam and co will beat him, when Joshua is was into the rematch he started saying rubbish that aj quit and Ruiz has his number and will beat him again, I don't know why you all wilder fans don't have sense
    Originally posted by STREET Hi Mate, Thanks for getting back in touch, do you accept PayPal and can you post it out as well, so we won't delay our transaction.. I don't have a problem making payment and paying additional £30 for shipping as this is a gift to someone special to my heartCLEANER View Post
    I feel the same way. Even that he didn't take an immediate rematch he is so far keeping his word facing Wilder again. Also Wilder has been wanting the rematch.

I am not crapping on AJ. I still think that he is a top talent at HW, but saying nonsense like that is idiotic. He seems to talk a lot when the other guys are signed to fight another fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      Yeah i thought as much. Double standards and race cards are your forte. Joshua can speak about who he wants. As will we. I think the thing you really dont like is that Joshua has a point.You know no Wilder fans can give a legitimate answer.

Hes been very civil and polite regarding Wilder whilst Wilder has spat hate and venom at Joshua this whole time. 1st time Joshua actually says something with a bit of venom and your crying. God damn you Americans are getting more feminine all the time.
      What I don't like is he is fighting a Bulgarian punching bag next, then the WBO mando, while pretending he is thinking about fighting Wilder in 2020. It's gay and you know it.

I'm fine if AJ hides in Europe and fights bums. Just confirms British men are weak minded cuck sissies. Instead of being civil and polite, be quiet. Fight your soft as tissue european opponents and shut the f-ck up.

Sell the Pulev fight by talking about Pulev. Of course no one knows who he is or gives a f-ck about the fight so all AJ can do is suck on Wilder's dong and beg for attention.

Comment

• Wilder is a baby heavyweight champion, says his master��*♂️

Comment

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
          Anthony Joshua’s clout chasing just makes this whole thing worst for him. He didn’t unify AJ because you were ducking the man. Didn’t AJ have the other belts? In addition he beat Wilder out for the Parker Fight because at that time he was a big attraction.

In other words this is stupid. What Wilder has done is continue to fight the very best. Something AJ is clearly not doing.

That is more meaningful than chasing a fight with a hollow champion holding the titles hostage.

AJ needs to stop trying to establish superiority through credentials. After getting pummeled by Ruiz it’s just not believable.

The only way to prove he is the best is to fight the best. My guess is he will be fighting the Pulev’s of the world for sometime making distractive statements like this to save face.
          Wilder is fighting the very best? The only credible HW Wilder has fought is Fury and he lost that fight but for Al officials who watched a different match

Comment

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
            Lol... Another lying soul less Hearn Bot dedicating his whole day to ineffectively creating a false narrative. It is obvious:

AJ’s Last three opponents...
            - Ruiz
            - Povetkin
            - Parker

DW’s Last three opponents...
            - Ortiz
            - Fury
            - Breazeale

Unless you are a complete casual or shapeshifting lie for hire, it’s easy to see Wilder had the tougher schedule.

In addition, AJ would be the underdog against both Ortiz and Fury if they fought today.

I have to mention you are AJ’s worst witness. How are you going to bring up Wilder draw with Fury another top 2-3 fighter in the division?

Didn’t AJ just get beat all the way down and stopped in embarrassing fashion by Ruiz? At the time Ruiz was an 8 seed at best who didn’t even have the privilege of a full camp.

Congrats, AJ found some track shoes for the rematch. But to come on here like there is even a debate for AJ is just ridiculous.

Good day, Hearn Sucka...

Comment

• Originally posted by Toffee View Post
              Basically the B side needs everything their way.

Sounds like you're starting to understand what's happened with these negotiations in the past.
              Well the A-Side got KO'd by a teletubby and fought the rematch scared as hell aka Strategical to his little cuckholds.
              Wilder will kill Joshua.
              End of discussion

Comment

• Originally posted by Oshio View Post
                Wilder is fighting the very best? The only credible HW Wilder has fought is Fury and he lost that fight but for Al officials who watched a different match
                I'm pretty sure it's recorded as a Draw.
                And Fury didn't get robbed; the 12th round knockdown cost him the fight because he got on his bike and celebrated too early.
                And the longest count in boxing history certainly helped his case

Comment

• Originally posted by Inspired View Post
                  imo adam smith, paulie malignagi and david haye are the best commentary combo of the lot right now.
                  There is no need for Adam Smith to shout at times, he roars down the microphone.

Apart from that he is alright.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    What I don't like is he is fighting a Bulgarian punching bag next, then the WBO mando, while pretending he is thinking about fighting Wilder in 2020. It's gay and you know it.

I'm fine if AJ hides in Europe and fights bums. Just confirms British men are weak minded cuck sissies. Instead of being civil and polite, be quiet. Fight your soft as tissue european opponents and shut the f-ck up.

Sell the Pulev fight by talking about Pulev. Of course no one knows who he is or gives a f-ck about the fight so all AJ can do is suck on Wilder's dong and beg for attention.
                    lol you is too salty you are going to shrivel up. Go on have a read back of what you typed. Im sorry i never realized you were so bitter and angry that i could actually feel the pain in your words.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                      lol you is too salty you are going to shrivel up. Go on have a read back of what you typed. Im sorry i never realized you were so bitter and angry that i could actually feel the pain in your words.
                      Not salty at all. Lets keep it real: AJ basically quit agaisnt a fat middle tier mediocre opponent. He embarrassed himself, his country and his fans.

Now I gave him full credit for winning the rematch but a lot of people called him out for fighting like a f@g during that fight. You strike me as the kind of guy that criticized Floyd for fighting this way so I am curious as to how you judged the performance.

Either way, most Americans think AJ is nothing given that loss. His talking about wilder when he has no intention of fighting him in 2020 makes him look weak and scared. WIlder is fighting Fury who many believe is the best HWT in the world. AJ clearly is bothered by this or he'd be quiet.

Me telling him to shut the f-ck up is actually doing him a favor. Look at all the response in this thread. Maybe he should focus on Pulev so he doesn't have another embarrassing loss to a bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X