Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: We Unified in 20 Fights, Wilder Has Not in 40 - Why Not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Toffee View Post
    Mate, you don't even have the intelligence to contribute to the discussion, never mind end it.

My point still stands.
    That is a cynical view there!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post
      That "unknown American" doesn't like being called American at all and sees himself as Mexican.

Outside of Wilder and perhaps Ruiz, you don't have a single world class heavyweight.

UK has three of the top five Heavyweights, the best young prospect going and holds four belts against your one.

How can you argue that we don't control the division?
      Go live in Mexico if you want to be seen as Mexican. He's American to me as long as he continues to be protected by the American police, military, etc. I don't care what he does or doesn't like, Pu55y.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zelda View Post
        There are 3 top heavyweights today.

Two of them are fighting each other for the second time, and look set to go for a third time too. They did not have any problems in negotiations and venues and platforms - even though one of them has contracts to fight exclusively on ESPN while the other fights on a different platform.

The third one ain't fighting any of the other two but continues to say he wants to unify.
        Facts!!!!!
        Since Ruiz II aj has been in the media talking more than the whole of 2019.
        Last edited by P4pBuddy; 01-04-2020, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreezeIzGawd View Post
          BWAWAWAWAWAWAWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I love this. You talk about controlling a narrative. You have had TWO UNIFICATION FIGHTS Sir. The first one was against Wlad who at the time didn’t HAVE A TITLE.....

There you won the WBA and IDGAF belt. Then you had a unification bout against Parker who Wilder openly called out and begged to fight but ran to you for the money.

So in all honesty you have had one true unification fight against another Champion and you won that by decision in a BORING FIGHT that you still haven’t rematched the Ex Champion with.

The thing is you and a bunch of your Union Jack boys will honestly try to make this stand up......

BOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY STOPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHYT UP!!!!

https://www.fightsports.tv/wilder-ch...-summer-fight/

Im not a fan of both fighters, but bruh you sound a little f@ggy. Tone it down a little

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            Go live in Mexico if you want to be seen as Mexican. He's American to me as long as he continues to be protected by the American police, military, etc. I don't care what he does or doesn't like, Pu55y.
            It must hurt that he rejects America and prefers to be called Mexican.

Comment

• Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
              Im not a fan of both fighters, but bruh you sound a little f@ggy. Tone it down a little
              Suck a D1€K with your Grandmas false teeth you BYTCH AZZ NIGG@!!!!

That f@ggy enough for your H0M0 sexual AZZ

Comment

BWAWAWAWAWAHAHAHA

I got you....

See when you lose the argument apply sarcasm and deflection.....

My question was a simple yes or no.....

Can the WBA recognize up to 4 different champions in the same weight class simultaneously?!?!

If not then you have shown how vastly superior you are to Me intellectually.

Oh by the way I love how you use terms like casual as an insult.

Like you are so knowledgeable.

Plus show Me your credentials that make you so advanced.

Do you have a journalisms degree perhaps?

Please submit a copy.

Are you a retired Pro Boxer, trainer, cut man or anything?

If so please provide anything that solidified your status

Or are you just a guy who like the rest of us just WATCHES good fights on TV and critiques it....

Or maybe you have Google....

I am just hearing about that
                Don't be too smart. There is only one super world champ just like every other belt.
                Whyte is also a wbc champion but not a world champion.
                What exactly are you talking about?
                Quit acting like a casual.

Comment

So then this is different from what you said Wilder did HOW?!?!
                  Wilder has done nothing special in this current HW division.

Comment

• 24 pages and still no solid answer for why Wilder has not been able to achieve half as much in double the time of Anthony Joshua. Normal boxing fans know why though. DUCKING. Wilder is a career serial ducker.

But I think that's cuz there is only 1 answer and its that wilder has been heavily protected. Or you can go down the PBC Wilder fan route of 49 separate excuses which blames near enough everybody else other than Wilder, his team and his management.

It's simple. If somebody blame lots of other people and all those other peoole are blaming that 1 person the chances are its the 1 person that's causing the issue.

When wilder ducked wlad even his own manager called him a baby and said he wasn't ready and needed more time yet the wilder fans blamed wlad ducking wilder. When wilder turned down 100 million finkel called it substantial yet the wilder fans cried lowball.

These ****ing goons will even go agaisnt the words of the ppl they are trying to excuse and defend to get their narratives across.
                    Last edited by DaNeutral.; 01-05-2020, 06:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                      You don’t take fights if you aren’t granted formal stipulations , the fact is Wilder declined 12.5 million first and then 15 last year ,he didn’t want the fight and said he lost his pen . The 100 million speaks for itself and the constant regurgitated statement of I won’t fight AJ is proof itself ,you just aren’t smart enough to understand he doesn’t want the fight. Ha

See these are called real offers not social media ones where meetings aren’t allowed .

Ortiz best win was 4 years ago and the guy was coming off a loss ,this supposed to make Ortiz the number 3 heavyweight according to you which again proves ydksab.

Stiverne was hidden just like Wilder from Vitali that’s why they fought each other and not him . The rest of those guys started late and were inactive like Whyte ,good deflecting though ,still doesn’t change baby Wilder started in 2008 and had years to fight Vitali but hid years before Wlad knocked him around in sparring in 2014, one thing Finkel knew and that was to make sure Wilder stayed clear of both .
                      And David Price KO'd AJ...
                      KO'd by a china chin never was or one of the longest reigning champs in history.
                      Which is worse?

Comment

Working...
                      X