Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: We Unified in 20 Fights, Wilder Has Not in 40 - Why Not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Wilder signed for 2 fights because AJ has his 2020 set.
    Don’t try and act like wilder made this deal to avoid AJ.

Wilder can’t force AJ to come from under the queen’s dress unless he insults him and forces him into a fight.

AJ is the a side so he can make the fight if he really wanted to.
    what exactly has aj done that makes him so feared?????? especially since the parker fight going forward. I don't understand why anyone would think hes being ducked

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Wilder signed for 2 fights because AJ has his 2020 set.
      Don’t try and act like wilder made this deal to avoid AJ.

Wilder can’t force AJ to come from under the queen’s dress unless he insults him and forces him into a fight.

AJ is the a side so he can make the fight if he really wanted to.
      That’s a lie . Dazn offered the 100 million to Wilder who then turned it down to pursue Fury and Ortiz after Breazeale who had no belt . Wilder fought Fury with a three fight deal and last year stated money don’t matter he wouldn’t fight AJ ,stop lying because I posted his quote last week which showed he never had intent on the undisputed fight .
      Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-02-2020, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by duff000 View Post
        I will make this very clear. I think wilder beats Joshua but I’m not about this weird “USA black boxing pbc community cult” that people have going on. Wilder won the belt in 2015 and his own manager (the same as klitschko) said wilder, the heavyweight champ of the world wasn’t ready for 40 year old klitschko who had the other belts. If you want to argue that, I’ll pull up the article that was on this very website about it lol.. Before 2018 to say wilder has fought the very best is actually laughable, his fist 3 years as a champion are probably the worst ever in boxing history as heavyweight champion!
        Duff, who are you to make anything thing clear to? And what USA black cult are you referring to? Bro... you sound like things US black really get your blood boiling. Anyway I don’t know that for certain so moving on...

What I do care about is the truth and this sport. What’s to argue bro? Here is the link...

https://www.boxingscene.com/wilder-n...-finkel--86714

What you are saying about Shelley Finkel and the Klitschko fight is absolutely true.

However let’s review the context...

Isn’t this what any responsible management team should do for a young fighter.

Wilder had just earned the belt from from a then tough Bermane Stiverne.

So why would Finkel want him to fight Klitschko immediately after? See this is the “special treatment,” only reserved for some fighters. Canelo waited for seasoning to call out Floyd and when he lost the media still said he was too young.

Wilder worked his whole adult life and now had a belt. He is starting to earn real checks for the first time. Can he at least earn some money before going into what was no better than a 50/50 fight with the other more accomplished champion?

No non PBC fighter would be pushed to do such a thing. And the business decision would be respected by the media.

However that is why people like me gave AJ respect early. I even thought he was the better fighter at the time. He needed a belt and took a tough road to get it through Vlad.

However with the belt he was afforded the same privileges with out any media pressure. In addition Hearn started to play with the Mandatories to make things comfy. His next fight after the title was Takam. A guy KO’d by Povetkin.

In addition, let’s survey the rest of the scene at the time. Who was Joseph Parker fighting after receiving the title? Of course everyone knows...Razvan Cojanu? Where was the outrage Duff?

Even a seasoned Fury fought a draw against Wilder, claimed to win the fight 10-2 rounds and then ducked Wilder to fight two fighters not even ranked in the top 25? No backlash there either Duff? Was your blood boiling?

Yet Wilder has to go immediately in and fight Klitschko? They chose Eric Molina and everyone acts like Wilder is dumpster diving. However few years later guess who AJ fought just before Klitshcko? None other than the same Eric Molina. No backlash again?

And to say Wilder’s first three years is the worst in Heavy weight history isn’t biased at all huh Duff?

Let’s not even go further back than that time. Was his schedule worst than Joseph Parker’s? Where is the outrage there?

Or even the complete substance abuse collapse of Tyson Fury? Bet the blood was really boiling around those New Zealand and British Cults!!!

Bro... feels like you are a student of Jim Lampley’s marketing failure “The fight Game.” Designed to tell enough lies to put HBO right out of the boxing business.

Truth is Wilder’s track was composed of “PBC friendly,” fighters... Don’t believe me look at Adam Kownacki’s boxing Rec. It’s the same schedule Wilder had. Where’s the US Polish cult outrage hiding Duff? Do you feel it?

That was HBO’s game to use there media presence as a means of devaluing the competition and falsely set themselves up as the premier boxing portfolio. Anyone on the PBC was labeled a bum or a false champion. For example, Ortiz was ranked the number four HW and supposedly Wilder was fighting a washed up old bum...

With that point given adequate detail, let’s Hop back in that Delorean and get back to the future.

The article is dedicated to AJ asking why hasn’t Wilder unified in 40 fights. Since he unified in 20 fights. We have addressed Klitschko however the irony is in AJ asking the question. His team has prevented any Wilder unification from happening.

First off AJ said himself he was not ready for Wilder. Do you have that link also? It was on Boxingscene Duff?

In addition, Wilder was clearly beat out for the Parker fight due to AJ’s popularity at the time, that is why he was able to unify.

In addition, not going to rehash everything but didn’t AJ turn down a 50 million dollar guarantee to fight Wilder. Feel free to provide those links also Duff?

Lastly you don’t believe Wilder has been fighting the better competition? Lets evaluate there competition and the outcomes since they have both had titles.

AJ
        Pulev/ ??
        Ruiz Jr./ Win by UD
        Ruiz Jr / Loss by TKO
        Povetkin Win by TKO
        Parker/ Win by UD
        Takam/ Win by TKO

Wilder
        Tyson Fury/ Scheduled
        Luis Ortiz/ Win by KO
        Breazealle/ Win by KO
        Tyson Fury/ Draw
        Luis Ortiz/ Win by TKO
        Stiverne/ Win by KO

Now let’s test your honesty Duff. Who had the toughest schedule? Who was more dominant amongst the two? Bro I used to be a big AJ fan. But I can’t stand liars. Hearn is the biggest liar since Arum. Please tell what part of this is not genuine?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oshio View Post
          Wilder is fighting the very best? The only credible HW Wilder has fought is Fury and he lost that fight but for Al officials who watched a different match
          AJ
          Pulev/ ??
          Ruiz Jr./ Win by UD
          Ruiz Jr / Loss by TKO
          Povetkin Win by TKO
          Parker/ Win by UD
          Takam/ Win by TKO

Wilder
          Tyson Fury/ Scheduled
          Luis Ortiz/ Win by KO
          Breazealle/ Win by KO
          Tyson Fury/ Draw
          Luis Ortiz/ Win by TKO
          Stiverne/ Win by KO

Shut up...

Comment

• Does anyone find it funny that wilder vs fury was made so easy two times but wilder Aj couldn’t be made at all ??? Wilder gave Fury 50/50 split and he doesn’t hold a belt. Now that Aj has a loss on his record maybe he should just wilder 50/50 with the loser getting less in a rematch like wilder and fury are doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
              Duff, who are you to make anything thing clear to? And what USA black cult are you referring to? Bro... you sound like things US black really get your blood boiling. Anyway I don’t know that for certain so moving on...

What I do care about is the truth and this sport. What’s to argue bro? Here is the link...

https://www.boxingscene.com/wilder-n...-finkel--86714

What you are saying about Shelley Finkel and the Klitschko fight is absolutely true.

However let’s review the context...

Isn’t this what any responsible management team should do for a young fighter.

Wilder had just earned the belt from from a then tough Bermane Stiverne.

So why would Finkel want him to fight Klitschko immediately after? See this is the “special treatment,” only reserved for some fighters. Canelo waited for seasoning to call out Floyd and when he lost the media still said he was too young.

Wilder worked his whole adult life and now had a belt. He is starting to earn real checks for the first time. Can he at least earn some money before going into what was no better than a 50/50 fight with the other more accomplished champion?

No non PBC fighter would be pushed to do such a thing. And the business decision would be respected by the media.

However that is why people like me gave AJ respect early. I even thought he was the better fighter at the time. He needed a belt and took a tough road to get it through Vlad.

However with the belt he was afforded the same privileges with out any media pressure. In addition Hearn started to play with the Mandatories to make things comfy. His next fight after the title was Takam. A guy KO’d by Povetkin.

In addition, let’s survey the rest of the scene at the time. Who was Joseph Parker fighting after receiving the title? Of course everyone knows...Razvan Cojanu? Where was the outrage Duff?

Even a seasoned Fury fought a draw against Wilder, claimed to win the fight 10-2 rounds and then ducked Wilder to fight two fighters not even ranked in the top 25? No backlash there either Duff? Was your blood boiling?

Yet Wilder has to go immediately in and fight Klitschko? They chose Eric Molina and everyone acts like Wilder is dumpster diving. However few years later guess who AJ fought just before Klitshcko? None other than the same Eric Molina. No backlash again?

And to say Wilder’s first three years is the worst in Heavy weight history isn’t biased at all huh Duff?

Let’s not even go further back than that time. Was his schedule worst than Joseph Parker’s? Where is the outrage there?

Or even the complete substance abuse collapse of Tyson Fury? Bet the blood was really boiling around those New Zealand and British Cults!!!

Bro... feels like you are a student of Jim Lampley’s marketing failure “The fight Game.” Designed to tell enough lies to put HBO right out of the boxing business.

Truth is Wilder’s track was composed of “PBC friendly,” fighters... Don’t believe me look at Adam Kownacki’s boxing Rec. It’s the same schedule Wilder had. Where’s the US Polish cult outrage hiding Duff? Do you feel it?

That was HBO’s game to use there media presence as a means of devaluing the competition and falsely set themselves up as the premier boxing portfolio. Anyone on the PBC was labeled a bum or a false champion. For example, Ortiz was ranked the number four HW and supposedly Wilder was fighting a washed up old bum...

With that point given adequate detail, let’s Hop back in that Delorean and get back to the future.

The article is dedicated to AJ asking why hasn’t Wilder unified in 40 fights. Since he unified in 20 fights. We have addressed Klitschko however the irony is in AJ asking the question. His team has prevented any Wilder unification from happening.

First off AJ said himself he was not ready for Wilder. Do you have that link also? It was on Boxingscene Duff?

In addition, Wilder was clearly beat out for the Parker fight due to AJ’s popularity at the time, that is why he was able to unify.

In addition, not going to rehash everything but didn’t AJ turn down a 50 million dollar guarantee to fight Wilder. Feel free to provide those links also Duff?

Lastly you don’t believe Wilder has been fighting the better competition? Lets evaluate there competition and the outcomes since they have both had titles.

AJ
              Pulev/ ??
              Ruiz Jr./ Win by UD
              Ruiz Jr / Loss by TKO
              Povetkin Win by TKO
              Parker/ Win by UD
              Takam/ Win by TKO

Wilder
              Tyson Fury/ Scheduled
              Luis Ortiz/ Win by KO
              Breazealle/ Win by KO
              Tyson Fury/ Draw
              Luis Ortiz/ Win by TKO
              Stiverne/ Win by KO

Now let’s test your honesty Duff. Who had the toughest schedule? Who was more dominant amongst the two? Bro I used to be a big AJ fan. But I can’t stand liars. Hearn is the biggest liar since Arum. Please tell what part of this is not genuine?
              Stiverne got a gift win before he fought Wilder to a C level guy , I remember him going down in that one to before they pulled it off you tube .

Only liars seems to be the ones who don’t get Wilder losing pens when offers are in front of him and Finkel just happens to be that brick wall, you can’t stop a fight if you are making the offers. Wow...Ha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inspired View Post
                The image is distorted what is this?

Comment

• Damn these wilder fans are still scurrying around like **** roaches. Hell Joshua only said 1 little thing and they are starting to foam at the mouth.

Lets hope for thier sanity that Joshua don't drop more truth bombs on wilder. There's plenty to go at.

Comment

• Wilder fans referring to Ruiz and Pulev as bums, they would slot in right behind Ortiz on Wilder’s scant resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                      Wilder fans referring to Ruiz and Pulev as bums, they would slot in right behind Ortiz on Wilder’s scant resume.
                      Pulev would be Wilders second best win after 48 year old Ortiz in 2018.

Comment

Working...
                      X