Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: We Unified in 20 Fights, Wilder Has Not in 40 - Why Not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I don't know what guna means. I just know AJ is not fighting Wilder in 2020 so I don't want to hear anything from him or any of his fans.

Talk about the bum ass Bulgarian that is up next.
    Yeah i thought as much. Double standards and race cards are your forte. Joshua can speak about who he wants. As will we. I think the thing you really dont like is that Joshua has a point.You know no Wilder fans can give a legitimate answer.

Hes been very civil and polite regarding Wilder whilst Wilder has spat hate and venom at Joshua this whole time. 1st time Joshua actually says something with a bit of venom and your crying. God damn you Americans are getting more feminine all the time.

Comment

• the only man to beat a legit champion from them all is fury.
      Let's face it.

But Wilder Fury 2 will finally decide a newlineage and an active ring belt once again
      that is excellent news we will finally have a clear number one, instead of bogus belts

Comment

• Just listening to this 'What a annoying commentator Adam Smith is, there is no real need to shout like he does at times'.

Comment

• Because you’re ducking him. Stop talking and make the fight happen. Why are you obsessed with Wilder?

Comment

• Hey booty booty. How much is chicken Hearn paying you to slurp on Joshua nutz. These puff pieces are tiring. You are a one trick pony no one will miss

Comment

• wow finally Joshua said something real. Exactly how come glass jaw Joshua has fought equal or better fighters than Wilder when he is half the number of fights into his career? Either Wilder is this great fighter and he is being kid-gloved or he just says he is a great fighter and doesn't really believe it.

Let's not even talk about Fury who has no belts and won't win any. He was finished 4 years ago when he ran form the Klitchko rematch.

Comment

• Aj and his fans keep bragging on thsese credentials, okay we get it you have the better resume and have been put in a better position than wilder has in 25 fights, great but as for lately wilder has been fighting the better fighters and when you get in the ring none of what any of you did in the past will matter, AND WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS FIGHT ISNT HAPPENING IN 2020 SO WHATS WITH ALL THIS TALK?

Comment

• Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
                  Lolololol
                  This Casusl fan's post is soo funny
                  *Wilder continues to fight the best?
                  Wilder fought unproven Luis Ortiz twice & Stiverne twice
                  Those are the best?
                  Tyson Fury was a Draw
                  That's the best he fought in about 40 Fights
                  Go away my friend go far away...
                  Lol... Another lying soul less Hearn Bot dedicating his whole day to ineffectively creating a false narrative. It is obvious:

AJ’s Last three opponents...
                  - Ruiz
                  - Povetkin
                  - Parker

DW’s Last three opponents...
                  - Ortiz
                  - Fury
                  - Breazeale

Unless you are a complete casual or shapeshifting lie for hire, it’s easy to see Wilder had the tougher schedule.

In addition, AJ would be the underdog against both Ortiz and Fury if they fought today.

I have to mention you are AJ’s worst witness. How are you going to bring up Wilder draw with Fury another top 2-3 fighter in the division?

Didn’t AJ just get beat all the way down and stopped in embarrassing fashion by Ruiz? At the time Ruiz was an 8 seed at best who didn’t even have the privilege of a full camp.

Cong****, AJ found some track shoes for the rematch. But to come on here like there is even a debate for AJ is just ridiculous.

Good day, Hearn Sucka...

Comment

• Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    Just listening to this 'What a annoying commentator Adam Smith is, there is no real need to shout like he does at times'.

imo adam smith, paulie malignagi and david haye are the best commentary combo of the lot right now.

Comment

• Because Wilder is too busy fighting rematches against guys past their prime?

Comment

Working...
                      X