Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: We Unified in 20 Fights, Wilder Has Not in 40 - Why Not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
    I call it a champion fighting for vacant titles against a contender. And that's what it is. Why do u want to water down what a true unification is? I hear your point i really do but its just weak. Weak sauce. Two real champions now thats a unification. Porter vs Spence of recent recollection. Imagine if porter was beltless and the wbc just agreed to put the title on the line, it would be ripped to shreds if claimed to be a true unification.
    No that is your opinion but the fact is a unification is when multiple titles are on the line ,why do you want to keep lying on here ? Isn’t that weak? You don’t like AJ won multiple belts ,unified with Wlad and then grabbed Parker’s all the things Wilder didn’t . Yea weak ? Ha

Comment

AJ is just slightly below wilder and fury, wilder is just slightly below fury. That's how I see. Fury top for klitschko win and wilder win/draw off of inactivity. Wilder 2nd due to longest reigning champion, prestigious WBC and string of fringe contenders and dangerous contender Ortiz all blitzed. And only man to put a serious dent in the enigma and current lineal champ and no.1 Tyson fury. Both fury and wilder have faced a fellow top 3, one of the big 3(eachother). AJ third due to having taken an L and not facing a fellow big 3. But his string of decent contenders that he's beaten and belts he holds puts him above the rest by miles and close to the top two who are near inseparable. But all 3 have arguable claims to supremacy, there near to eachother. I just understand what wlad and his reign meant and the weight of Tysons vicyory in dusseldorf and the magnitude of that is way above what either of the other two have done..quality over quantity.
      I got AJ behind Ruiz, even after that disaster in the desert. AJ didn't put a beating on Ruiz, he never got respect. Ruiz KOd him and can do it again. Who knows what other tricks, besides a stadium size ring, Hearn used to up AJs chances, the matt, Gloves? Now that I think about it, AJ might be 6th or 7th.

Comment

Because Wilder bet on himself, DUH!

If Wilder bets on himself two more years the offer he gets for unification will be 2 billion dollars!

TIL THIS DAY!

Now I’m finna funna gunna thank Al Haymon TIL THIS DAY!

Wakanda Forevaaaaa!

Comment

I think there are no fanbase more ******ed than Wilder stans

Comment

AJ and Hearn came over here to conquer America, throwing money around, acting like royalty. They came here looking for a fat guy, so AJ could look good and Andy looked like the softest, but Andy knocked AJ out and now AJ wants to conquer the Congo. Thats like shooting for the back fence after you missed the moon.

Comment

Originally posted by thabanga510 View Post
              Well Parker and Martin chose to fight Joshua over Wilder. They wanted no smoke with that right hand.
              Maybe if he wanted, he would put his hand in the $50mil bag and call them for a fight but he was damn scared to risk the green belt.
              Only risk takers take the glory.

Comment

Originally posted by puroylan View Post
                AJ makes sense but in defense of Wilder, he has not lost in 40 fights and AJ had a KO loss in less than 25 fights. Hmm..SMH.
                Still doesn't change the fact that he never unified in 42 fights.

Comment

I call it a champion fighting for vacant titles against a contender. And that's what it is. Why do u want to water down what a true unification is? I hear your point i really do but its just weak. Weak sauce. Two real champions now thats a unification. Porter vs Spence of recent recollection. Imagine if porter was beltless and the wbc just agreed to put the title on the line, it would be ripped to shreds if claimed to be a true unification.
                  You seems to have more knowledgeable than the org that called it a unification fight.
                  You should be president then.

Comment

But Parker didn't even win the belt! He got a hometown decision like Jeff horn. So he robbed the belt and couldn't even beat hughie fury clearly. He defended the belt (the ****test of all the belts the WBO) against trash opppnents over in OZ. Then sold it to AJ. How wasn't he a paper champion? At least stiverne knocked the **** out of Chris Arreola, a better Arreola, Arreola who would probably take Parker 12 this day! Arreola went 12 with vitali cmon he's a dangerous man Parker carries no power. He's a runner.

Luis Ortiz knocked the snot out of bryant Jennings, much better victory than when wlad fought him in Jennings previous fight..Ortiz was unanimously recognised as a dangerous top contender and a lot of people picked him to beat wilder in the first fight. So I don't know what you're talking about you must of missed the memo on that one, Tyson fury himself said Ortiz is a boogeyman. We all knew Ortiz, a southpaw , Cuban amateur, decent power, savvy. Trouble for anyone.

And as for furys condition, fury is fury, a great fighter , the lineal heavyweight champion the man who beat the man, he was coming in off of two warm up fights and is dangerous any day of the week especially on Sundays,apparently.
                    He's top 3 in the world so how can you laugh and mock. AJ has yet to fight one of the fellow big 3 yet you mock wilder for having a great fight with fury. Cmon
                    Lol......remind me who is Ortiz in HW boxing.
                    I will wait.

Comment

AJ talks ****e he will never fight wilder or fury watch him weasel out of pulev fight too

Comment

Working...
                      X