Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal Drops Badou Jack, Survives Scare To Win Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****. How Jack gets the L i dont know. Not a fan of each guys. But boxing is ****ed and always ****ed and always will be ****ed. And i will still watch. A fan for life. I have no choice. But damn these bull **** cards from judges are too ****ing common.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
      Pascal looked like the loser while Badou finished like a champ. Very lucky win by Pascal. Badou broke him down methodically.
      Yet each round is worth the same whether it's the first or the 12th. That being said, close fight, no robbery!

Comment

Jack started too slow. That simple.

Comment

That was a heck of a fight, Jack has to close the show, he isn't getting any love. Anywhere, anytime. What's his Name again? Bad Luck Jack?

Comment

Terrific right Pascal has.

Comment

Had it 114-112 Jack, could see 113-113, but Pascal winning didn't seem right to me. Great fight though.

Comment

Could have gone either way. Anyone who claims it is a robbery is wearing their heart of their sleeve.

Comment

Pure robbery & I don't have to score it to know it. Pascal didn't win that many decisive rounds to even get a draw. Jack won some rounds in the 1st half, which is baffling to me cause for some reason (maybe Steve Farhood &#129300 people are pretending as if Pascal was having some runaway/landslide performance.

Comment

Jean Pascal for Fighter of the Year!!

Comment

7 to 5 for badou Jack.

Comment

Working...
                      X