Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal Drops Badou Jack, Survives Scare To Win Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quality win for Pascal. Didn't score it while watching, but I felt like Pascal won. Jack threw and landed a bit more, and finished stronger down the stretch, but it didn't look like he got robbed. The crowd might not have liked it, but Pascal put the early rounds in the bank.

Comment

Pascal for comeback of the year

Comment

Originally posted by megh50 View Post
        Pascal's ambush-style is very effective, even at the top level. But he uses up too much energy and gives away too many free jabs. That's what killed him against Kov. I would have loved to have seen him vs Ward and Stevenson.
        Pascal beat Stevenson twice in the amateurs. But it's the ams and it was Stevenson's debut and 3rd fight respectively. Just little factoid in case you didn't know anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
          I'm not your husband. And yes, if you call this fight a robbery then casual as those like scream ROBBERY everywhere.
          It was a close fight and score cards are withing 1 round of difference.
          Funny how you limited the rebuttal in full like the chump you are. I’ll say it again, tell your mom she should’ve swallowed and welcome to the world son where people feel differently about outcomes. Now resume fking yourself with that table leg as I suggested..

Comment

Originally posted by JesusPangs View Post
            Had it 118-110 for Pascal. Not sure what you guys were watching.
            Not sure what planet you're on

Comment

Originally posted by Merciless1 View Post
              Not a robbery but a good close fight. No more than a 1-2 point swing in my opinion. Run it back
              Yeah, I agree, close scores either way in a fairly even fight don't make it a robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
                Jean Pascal for Fighter of the Year!!
                He's had himself a great year

Comment

This was a great fight, it cold had gone either way. Pascal impressed this time around in being more active through out the fight. Jack starts too late in fights.

Comment

this was a great card

Comment

I’d like to see Jean Pascal vs. Sergey Kovalev 3. Let Pascal get some revenge. Crazy how brutal the first 2 fights were. The 3rd one would probably look similar except for with the other guy winning. Although Kovalev might not be as durable. I’d actually be interested in seeing it

Comment

Working...
                      X