Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal Drops Badou Jack, Survives Scare To Win Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow so Proud of Jean. We had the exact t
    Same scorecard.
    How many life does that "l"uver have???
    @
    Him and Larouche are an awesome team.
    Lets break Marcus Brown's soul once again.

Comment

Gatekeepers of the division

Comment

Jack got gifted that knockdown. That's why we need instant replay. Badou definitely closed the show. But lost the first half of the fight while Pascal got one or two in the second half of the fight. Personally, I called it a draw with the "knockdown". Jack's problem is he always gives away rounds in the first half of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Now folks this is what you call a robbery..jean looked good but Jack took this and got mugged
          a tmt event and an tmt promoted fighter..yes makes sense it was a robbery...NOTTT

Comment

Not a robbery but a good close fight. No more than a 1-2 point swing in my opinion. Run it back

Comment

Close fight 1st half Pascal 2nd half Jack but there was a lot of swing rounds that drop was from Pascal winging a hook he was hurt for sure so that added to it but it wasn't a robbery could have gone either way but Pascal was the champ going in definitely needs a rematch.

Comment

Lmfao ok, let’s just stop this right now. 3-4 rounds? Put down the drink bruh..you maybe be having double vision..
                “Bruh” you see, you writing that just solidified your boxing knowledge. Boy these TMT, “tank davis is not a thug” fanboys are something else.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                  a tmt event and an tmt promoted fighter..yes makes sense it was a robbery...NOTTT
                  You disagree, cool. That’s what makes this sports talk fun. Enjoy and save the sarcasm, it’s wasted on me.

Comment

Now folks this is what you call a robbery..
                    Now this is who you call a fanatic casual. He is much time into the boxing but still thinking casual.

A DRAW if you count KD in 12. Or PASCAL victory if you don't. Or Jack if you look from the other angle. But it was CLOSE fight so whoever got 7 rounds, it's NOT robbery.

Comment

No robbery. That was a very close fight. I do think jack edged it but pascal really did his thing in there tonight aswell. On another note, pascal looked as if he was done a few fights ago. Now all of a sudden he's top lt heavy. The guy never gives up & i gotta commend him for that

Comment

Working...
                      X