Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal Drops Badou Jack, Survives Scare To Win Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pascal won fair and square. No robbery. Dude is having a solid second wind for his career. Dude was right when he said he still had gas in the tank. One thing about Pascal, dude is not afraid.

Comment

If a fight is close Badou Jack will always lose. This is an immutable law of probability.

Comment

Originally posted by keepemup View Post
        If a fight is close Badou Jack will always lose. This is an immutable law of probability.
        ...except he has 3 draws on his record.

Comment

Pascal looked like the loser while Badou finished like a champ. Very lucky win by Pascal. Badou broke him down methodically.

Comment

Close fight that I thought Badou won.. he starts off too slow and I dont think the judges appreciate his work inside.

Comment

Jack is one of the unluckiest guys in the sport. But in this case I’m okay with it because it means Browne will have to fight him again if he wants his belt back.

Comment

Great fight! Another case of veterans putting on great shows like Donaire, Yaegashi and Mthlane!

I had Badou Jack up 114-112 but it was definitely a fight of two halves.

Would love to see a rematch, WBA should do something useful for a change and order a rematch. Would be a great warm up fight for a PPV card.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  Fanatic casual? My man
                  I'm not your husband. And yes, if you call this fight a robbery then casual as those like scream ROBBERY everywhere.
                  It was a close fight and score cards are withing 1 round of difference.

Comment

Badou Jack's style just can't win him big fights.

Comment

Pascal's ambush-style is very effective, even at the top level. But he uses up too much energy and gives away too many free jabs. That's what killed him against Kov. I would have loved to have seen him vs Ward and Stevenson.

Comment

Working...
                      X